Azamara starting new loyalty program/system?

Crew's Shipmate

Don’t listen to what Penny said.  We dealt with her on the Onward just recently and she knew nothing, stating that she hadn’t been trained at all.  At the future cruise event she did someone asked what Azamasing Evenings were and she said she didn’t know to ask Guest Services.   From what I understand our loyalty level will remain the same.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t understand what is going on here. I cruised on Azamara June 2022.  At that time I was Discovery Plus.  I booked a cruise for December 2023.  I now have zero points when I go to their web page to look at my current reservation.  I don’t even have any points for the cruise that I took last year.  Not happy !   Tried to call and ask about it but they are not answering their phones.  

50 minutes ago, lhcruzin said:

I don’t understand what is going on here. I cruised on Azamara June 2022.  At that time I was Discovery Plus.  I booked a cruise for December 2023.  I now have zero points when I go to their web page to look at my current reservation.  I don’t even have any points for the cruise that I took last year.  Not happy !   Tried to call and ask about it but they are not answering their phones.  

51 minutes ago, lhcruzin said:

Website revamp.  Lots of information on the boards to update you on the ongoing account issue.

Don't waste your time on the call.  They promise things will be sorted.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lhcruzin said:

Complete the request support form - link on the website once you are in your account

When I sign into my account it shows my correct discovery plus status and points total but when I go into manage my reservation I have no status or points. I am sure either once I am on board if it is not fixed by then, it will be resolved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swigso said:

When I sign into my account it shows my correct discovery plus status and points total but when I go into manage my reservation I have no status or points. I am sure either once I am on board if it is not fixed by then, it will be resolved.

Same here, but I assumed it’s something that will get sorted out. I’ve taken a screenshot of the page that has the right information on it, just in case.

I'm glad others are getting their loyalty sorted, but it's not the case here.  My husband received a response to the form (I sent mine in earlier and have heard nothing).  Now he has 2 loyalty numbers, one started the day of the fix with 0 points, the other with the incorrect amount that has been showing all along.  I plan on filling out the new form that was included with the email and we will see where we go from there.  

I have to say I am no longer very excited about our upcoming cruise.  Our account has been such a mess that I'm not sure how Azamara will win me over despite the good service we will receive once onboard.  Our last cruise was not up to the usual Azamara standards, and I was hoping it was just a one off.  After all this, it will be hard to get onboard with an open mind.