P&O Future Cruise Credits

After multiple phone calls and in the end having to use my firm voice, P&O have FINALLY sent through credits for a cruise we missed last year (don’t ask!).  DW and I actually have 4 credits between us, 1 each for $113 and 1 each for $1,112.97. So a total of $2,451.94. 😁

My issue is that all of them have a book by date and a sail by date of early October 2023, even the larger ones which were only issued today.  😬

We do have a 10 night cruise to PNG booked June but got it for an incredible $2,000 for a Junior Suite. 😁 So that leaves a balance of $451.94 to be used by October. We weren’t planning another cruise that soon. 

I wonder if we were to purchase OBC or book shore excursions, could the FCCs be used or that? 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Sparky74 said:

After multiple phone calls and in the end having to use my firm voice, P&O have FINALLY sent through credits for a cruise we missed last year (don’t ask!).  DW and I actually have 4 credits between us, 1 each for $113 and 1 each for $1,112.97. So a total of $2,451.94. 😁

My issue is that all of them have a book by date and a sail by date of early October 2023, even the larger ones which were only issued today.  😬

We do have a 10 night cruise to PNG booked June but got it for an incredible $2,000 for a Junior Suite. 😁 So that leaves a balance of $451.94 to be used by October. We weren’t planning another cruise that soon. 

I wonder if we were to purchase OBC or book shore excursions, could the FCCs be used or that? 🤷‍♂️

I think you should use your firm voice and request the book by date and sail be date of early October, 2023 to be pushed out to a more reasonable date, seeing the larger credits were only issued today!!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparky74 said:

Hi Mark

Is your PNG cruise out of Bris or Sydney, could only find a 10 day June PNG out of Brisbane, it seems to have a 3 day after the PNG. possibly a B2B maybe.

Our experience has been they would not convert FCC to OBC, but always worth a try, you have nothing to lose by trying.

Edited by Ozwoody
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Hi Mark

Is your PNG cruise out of Bris or Sydney, could only find a 10 day June PNG out of Brisbane, it seems to have a 3 day after the PNG. possibly a B2B maybe.

Our experience has been they would not convert FCC to OBC, but always worth a try, you have nothing to lose by trying.

Yes, out of Brisbane. 
I did suggest to DW that we could do B2B, adding either 4 nights to the Whitsundays before the PNG cruise or the 3 night comedy cruise after. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

Yes, out of Brisbane. 
I did suggest to DW that we could do B2B, adding either 4 nights to the Whitsundays before the PNG cruise or the 3 night comedy cruise after. 

Sparky that sounds like a great idea, always feels good to be staying on when everyone else is getting off!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Sparky that sounds like a great idea, always feels good to be staying on when everyone else is getting off!!

DW would like to keep the balance of our annual leave for January to celebrate my *****eth birthday.  🤷‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

DW would like to keep the balance of our annual leave for January to celebrate my *****eth birthday.  🤷‍♂️ 

Ha, know the feeling, I have spent all hubby's annual leave until late 2024, which is my ******eth  birthday.

and our ******eth wedding Anniversary, and there are going to be too many off our fav ships here with not too much leave left🥲

6 hours ago, cheznandy said:

Ha, know the feeling, I have spent all hubby's annual leave until late 2024, which is my ******eth  birthday.

and our ******eth wedding Anniversary, and there are going to be too many off our fav ships here with not too much leave left🥲

Are you going to take a cruise for your ******eth birthday?

Holland America is looming large 😂

• Haha 1