Seascape Disembarkation

gmbhardy

We just disembarked Sunday, walk-offs with luggage started at 7:30, we are Platinum so were luggage tag #3 and were to be in specified lounge at 8:00 but as we headed there one of the Fun Squad said #3-5 tagged luggage was available and we could join the line of cruisers pulling their luggage and so we did. Got luggage, went through face recognition customs, got an Uber, were at MIA at 8:15, very surprised. Hope this helps.

Please ignore above paragraph - we got off Celebration Sunday - so that all related to our Celebration disembarking.
We disembarked from Seascape the Sunday before and walked down to Celebration to catch it. On Seascape we had to be out of cabins by 7:00 so left cabin and ate bkft in dining room and took time disembarking as we didn’t want to get to Carnival ship too early. So not a very helpful answer for you, sorry I was confused and gave you all that useless Carnival info. 

3 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

For those of you who have cruised on the Seascape lately, what time does disembarkation usually begin at the Miami terminal.

Edited by cellfree

7 hours ago, cellfree said:

We just disembarked Sunday, walk-offs with luggage started at 7:30, we are Platinum so were luggage tag #3 and were to be in specified lounge at 8:00 but as we headed there one of the Fun Squad said #3-5 tagged luggage was available and we could join the line of cruisers pulling their luggage and so we did. Got luggage, went through face recognition customs, got an Uber, were at MIA at 8:15, very surprised. Hope this helps.

Please ignore above paragraph - we got off Celebration Sunday - so that all related to our Celebration disembarking.
We disembarked from Seascape the Sunday before and walked down to Celebration to catch it. On Seascape we had to be out of cabins by 7:00 so left cabin and ate bkft in dining room and took time disembarking as we didn’t want to get to Carnival ship too early. So not a very helpful answer for you, sorry I was confused and gave you all that useless Carnival info. 

Thanks for the info on the Seascape. I have booked an early flight out of FFL,  but now that the ship docks at 6:00 am I feel pretty comfortable with the flight time. We are staying in the YC, so we will be able to go to the front of the line once disembarkation begins.