Drink Package For One Due to Cancer Treatment

ian09

My  wife, two young kids, and myself are going on the Liberty of the Seas May 4th.  I like to enjoy a few beverages during the day but my wife doesn't drink due to her ongoing breast cancer treatment.  Anyone know if this would allow us to get one alcoholic and one non alcoholic drink package and if so what documentation would I need to provide?  Bit of a bummer of a question but any support would be amazing!!! 

I can confirm…We cruise with another couple that the husband buys the drink package and the wife does not want it. They call the cruise line and explain his wife does not drink alcohol, which is absolutely true, and they have no problem. Hope your wife is doing well! 

Thanks everyone.  Yes she's doing well thank you.  Finished chemo and radiation but is on all sorts of other meds.  Best obviously not to drink.  I'll give them a call and of course totally okay that she will need the non alcoholic drink package.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ian09 said:

Thanks everyone.  Yes she's doing well thank you.  Finished chemo and radiation but is on all sorts of other meds.  Best obviously not to drink.  I'll give them a call and of course totally okay that she will need the non alcoholic drink package.  

maybe, it'll be cheaper for you to pay as you go without buying any packages? Can she break even on the other package? That's a lot of non-alcoholic drinks. 🙂

• Like 2

On 3/16/2023 at 11:29 AM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

maybe, it'll be cheaper for you to pay as you go without buying any packages? Can she break even on the other package? That's a lot of non-alcoholic drinks. 🙂

Funny after I called them and got the quote for the price we might not even get them now lol.  We will see.  Still have a few weeks to decide.  

• Like 2