Survey from Royal Caribbean Group

thebutlerdidit

52 minutes ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

I'm not sure the purpose of this post?..........

move seen other posts about surveys received from Celebrity or Royal Caribbean.  I tend to check through my emails when I see them mentioned to see whether I’ve also received the survey. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. You can ask to have it removed if you don’t think it belongs here. 

13 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

move seen other posts about surveys received from Celebrity or Royal Caribbean.  I tend to check through my emails when I see them mentioned to see whether I’ve also received the survey. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. You can ask to have it removed if you don’t think it belongs here. 

Not offended, just curious what info you were looking for or?

They are looking for vindication for all the cost cutting crummy measures they are imposing to shore up their bottom line. School cafeteria food etc……when people spend their money on a cruise they are not worried about someone else’s opinion on food waste and other such things.

if they don’t like what’s going on they need not cruise. Cruisers are wanting to enjoy their vacations as they for the most part , always have. I would personally rather see higher fares and a better overall experience than all the cutbacks and nickel and dimeing. At the end of the day with that approach they would probably do better. IMHO.

• Like 3

On 3/16/2023 at 1:46 PM, horseymike said:

They are looking for vindication for all the cost cutting crummy measures they are imposing to shore up their bottom line. School cafeteria food etc……when people spend their money on a cruise they are not worried about someone else’s opinion on food waste and other such things.

if they don’t like what’s going on they need not cruise. Cruisers are wanting to enjoy their vacations as they for the most part , always have. I would personally rather see higher fares and a better overall experience than all the cutbacks and nickel and dimeing. At the end of the day with that approach they would probably do better. IMHO.

Curious if you have actually sailed since all the cutbacks? I have 4 times and have seen little difference overall. 

• Like 2

On 3/16/2023 at 9:18 AM, thebutlerdidit said:

I got this survey. I put some time into it but it just went on forever, so I abandoned ship. It was all about environmental issues, community engagement, food waste etc. 

Thanks for letting us know about an apparent change in surveys.  Was this a post cruise one?

10 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

Thanks for letting us know about an apparent change in surveys.  Was this a post cruise one?

No, not post-cruise.  I have four future cruises booked though, and that may be the reason I got the survey. The title of the email was We want to hear from you! 

14 hours ago, horseymike said:

I have . To say it has been disappointing is an understatement.

If you are disappointed with Celebrity, will you switch to another cruise line?  Which one?  Or will you keep being disappointed with Celebrity?  Honest question- not being facetious.

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

If you are disappointed with Celebrity, will you switch to another cruise line?  Which one?  Or will you keep being disappointed with Celebrity?  Honest question- not being facetious.

Researching other options .

On 3/18/2023 at 7:52 AM, thebutlerdidit said:

No, not post-cruise.  I have four future cruises booked though, and that may be the reason I got the survey. The title of the email was We want to hear from you! 

Interesting that the survey was pre-cruise.  We have 11 cruises booked but have not received such a survey, which is good news.  I tend to write almost editorials on the post-cruise surveys, in the 2 boxes which state "reasons for recommending X to friends" and "are there crew members you want to specifically review".  In those boxes, I advise X what I liked and disliked about the cruise DH and I just had and make suggestions on how to remedy/respond to our concerns.  I have been using surveys for years in this manner, so I would guess they know how I feel about issues.  🙂

On 3/18/2023 at 8:58 AM, TeeRick said: