Eurodam cabins 6015 (L) vs. 6034 (K)

Hllb

Hi all,

We are booked on Eurodam for Alaska this summer. There are 5 of us. 3 of us have a Signature Suite and the other 2 have an inside room. Originally I had them in 6015 (which by all accounts, as a "standard" inside, is super tiny). When we upgraded our other room to a suite, I wanted to move their cabin to be closer to ours and moved them to 6034 (on the same side as our suite, and closer to our midship location though not by a lot). There was only a $20 price difference. I noticed that this K cabin is called a large interior vs. the standard interior L cabin they were in before. But I can't find any pictures of this cabin, nor any firm info on the actual size of it. It seems like it's not actually bigger than the old cabin, but it would be great if it is. Anyone know? Bonus points for pictures LOL. It would be great if this one had a sofa vs the other that I don't think had a sofa, only a chair.

You should be asking this on the board here for HAL, where the cabin experts live, especially @RuthC.  There also might be pics on Halfacts.  
But those two cabins are exactly the same size.  The large K cabins are on Main deck, wonderful cabins.  J and K on main deck are the preferred insides, followed by some I cabins.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

3 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

You should be asking this on the board here for HAL, where the cabin experts live, especially @RuthC.  There also might be pics on Halfacts.  EM

Thanks. There isn't anything for 6034 on HALfacts site. 

1 hour ago, Hllb said:

You have to be a member to see them

Yes, you do.  But membership is cheap.  Come back from your cruise and submit pictures of your cabin at $.50 each, and pictures around the ship at $.25 and you soon earn back your membership fee.  For a person who is fanatical about seeing cabins, it is a no brained.  EM

Thanks for the good word, Essiemom, but although I am an expert on the inside cabins on lower decks, I am not very familiar with insides on higher decks. I have rarely stayed in one, and never on ships more recent than R-class. I have visited in a few, but don't feel qualified to discuss them. 

14 hours ago, Hllb said:

You have to be a member to see them

You can see the deck plan on the Public site and note that both 6015 and 6034 are called plain "Interiors" and have the same square footage in Details (170sq.ft). Neither of them have a sofa/loveseat; they may have an upholstered straight-back chair, or a padded backless storage stool for the desk/vanity. Do not get hopeful for the room shown in the thumbnail of interior cabin, that only applies to insides on Main Deck that EM referred to above.

Chose the inside cabin that puts them on the same side and hallway as the SS.