Apple products in shop.

JeanieC,Aston

5 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

No.  

And the little stock of other Apple products that they do carry are a couple of generations old.  

Saw iPads on past cruises just wasn’t sure about iPhones.
A crate of Jameson’s for me and a nice Apple watch for OH it is then.

Oh no!!!.no Apple Watches either?

Edited by JeanieC,Aston
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

I am on Silhouette in a few weeks from Southampton.

I have $800 OBC and I need a new phone,,,,do they sell iPhones in the shop?

They don't sell iPhones because phones can't be activated with a cell carrier when at sea. 

Non-current models, limited device-types and less-than-competitive prices is what this longtime Apple-user saw after checking out the stock aboard the Silhouette last fall. (Same holds true for GoPro devices and accessories.)

Best to buy elsewhere and use your OBC in better ways.

cjr

4 hours ago, cruisinsusin said:

On recent Eclipse, iPads were 1 generation old ( 9th gen. vs current 10th) There were Mac’s and Apple Watches but did not check the years.

We just got off Millennium this past Saturday. Apple Watches were 8th Generation but limited to 41mm Black only. We were pleasantly surprised.

Randy

Been on Solstice, Summit and Equinox -  the only thing they had for sale were JBL speakers and headphones and the full line of GoPro and equipment.     I think the had some Apple charging cables.

On 3/23/2023 at 2:34 PM, JeanieC,Aston said:

Thanks all,,I think I need to look at other ways to spend my OBC.

Don’t give up on the OBC for a potential Apple watch. Check out the inventory of all Apple products early in your cruise just to see if anything interests you. If so, make your decision early, as your fellow cruisers will also be looking for ways to use OBC, and the longer you wait, the faster inventory will be depleted.

Happy Shopping

Randy

3 minutes ago, Schmoe38 said:

Don’t give up on the OBC for a potential Apple watch. Check out the inventory of all Apple products early in your cruise just to see if anything interests you. If so, make your decision early, as your fellow cruisers will also be looking for ways to use OBC, and the longer you wait, the faster inventory will be depleted.

Happy Shopping

Randy

Great advice. Even if a watch is several generations old it’s still good. Plus using OBC helps a lot as it’s not cash (well one point it was but you know what I mean) 

On 3/21/2023 at 6:14 AM, JeanieC,Aston said:

I am on Silhouette in a few weeks from Southampton.

I have $800 OBC and I need a new phone,,,,do they sell iPhones in the shop?

On the Beyond a couple of weeks ago, there were no iPhones.  But contrary to other reports, they had the latest MacBooks and iPads.  The pricing was the same as in an Apple Store.   There was a good inventory of all of the above products.