bun38

Royal Class ships have the suite concierge lounge:

• Royal Princess
  • Regal Princess
  • Majestic Princess
  • Sky Princess
  • Enchanted Princess
  • Discovery Princess

I know that the yet to debut Sun Princess is a new class, but I would be surprised if it did not have a suite concierge lounge.

The above 2 replies seem to indicate the *lounges*.  If that's what your question was intended then you have your answer.  But if you are asking about a concierge "person"...I was under the impression that all suites have the perk of a concierge...on any ship.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The above 2 replies seem to indicate the *lounges*.  If that's what your question was intended then you have your answer.  But if you are asking about a concierge "person"...I was under the impression that all suites have the perk of a concierge...on any ship.

In a handful of cruises in suites on Grand Class ships, we were never advised of the availability of a suite concierge.  My experience is somewhat dated, though.

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Incorrect there are only concierge’s on Royal class ships

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, memoak said:

Incorrect there are only concierge’s on Royal class ships

This is correct because these are the only ships that have stand alone Concierge Lounges open 24 hours a day to full suite guests.  The Concierges have specific hours they are in those lounges each day to assist suite guest.

Edited by Princessfan20
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, XBGuy said:

Royal Class ships have the suite concierge lounge:

• Royal Princess
  • Regal Princess
  • Majestic Princess
  • Sky Princess
  • Enchanted Princess
  • Discovery Princess

I know that the yet to debut Sun Princess is a new class, but I would be surprised if it did not have a suite concierge lounge.

The Sun will have a two-deck Suite Concierge Lounge Aft with beautiful windows according to the plans 🥰. We'll meet y'all and @wendellman there for evening cocktails!

Edited by jwattle
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, jwattle said:

The Sun will have a two-deck Suite Concierge Lounge Aft with beautiful windows according to the plans 🥰. We'll meet y'all and @wendellman there for evening cocktails!

I wonder if they will have an actual bar installed in the lounge on the Sun?  The happy hours in the current Suite Concierge loungers are nice now but I bet they will be over the top on the Sun.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I wonder if they will have an actual bar installed in the lounge on the Sun?  The happy hours in the current Suite Concierge loungers are nice now but I bet they will be over the top on the Sun.

Our new happy place!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bun38 said:

Are there concierges on all ships?  I know only the newer ships have the lounges.  

As noted in posts above, there are only suite concierges in ships with concierge lounge, ie Royal class ships, and the new upcoming Sun class will have also.. 

45 minutes ago, jwattle said:

@jwattleThank you for invitation! My wife and I remember RCCL's Allure of the Seas had an aft Concierge Lounge similar to this description, but that was some time ago. If we are on the Sun, or even in the neighborhood, we'll be there!

• Like 1