? about cancellation time line & pre paid tips

victory2020

Questions are not related , but at what point do they charge a cancellation fee? Departure is Sept 27 & final payment is in June.  Also, can I pre pay tips for just one person? I will be adding shareholders credit & figured I would be using that for part of the gratuities but wanted to get as much out of the way as possible

The Admin fee of $250 comes into play 30 days prior to Final Payment date.That exact date should be on page 2 of your booking under Cancellation Penalties or something similar. Since you won’t get your Shareholders Credits until well after your Final Payment, that SBC won’t be available. Good luck with the SBC juggle if you pay in advance, I usually put it off until we cruise when I also have access to my Oceania Club Credits. 
Have a great trip.

Mauibabes

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Questions are not related , but at what point do they charge a cancellation fee? Departure is Sept 27 & final payment is in June.  Also, can I pre pay tips for just one person? I will be adding shareholders credit & figured I would be using that for part of the gratuities but wanted to get as much out of the way as possible

Also in play is how long is your cruise?

8 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

7 day

see Cancellation fees under T & C

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/legal/terms-conditions/

The admin fee usually kicks in a month before final payment dat & should be on your invoice  page 2

Yes  just  add an OBC   to your onboard  account  the gratuities will come out of that amount  first

You can wait until you board & just give  cash  to be put on your account  or let them put it on your CC at the end of the cruise

31 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

see Cancellation fees under T & C

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/legal/terms-conditions/

The admin fee usually kicks in a month before final payment dat & should be on your invoice  page 2

Yes  just  add an OBC   to your onboard  account  the gratuities will come out of that amount  first

You can wait until you board & just give  cash  to be put on your account  or let them put it on your CC at the end of the cruise

So you can buy obc from your TA

in advance?

Edited by victory2020