PH3 Riviera with bathtub (photos)

NeedToChill

Hello,

Thank you to all who have posted various cabin photos previously, especially post renovation of the Riviera. To pay it forward, this is what a PH3 looks like, including a bathtub. Only a few PH3 still have bathtubs post renovation.

--Julian

20230322_155226.thumb.jpg.4cab1f65d083fd1dc3a5a43593f37d0d.jpg

20230322_155041.thumb.jpg.4b3d3f83939425f021b28b7a1022445c.jpg

20230322_151237.thumb.jpg.045784de4fdeb2bf77cc742421f351b9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much.

We are among those who really enjoy the tub (well, *I* do, anyway!).

Did they also leave the huge walk-in closet, or has that been replaced, too?  It's difficult to tell for sure from the photo.

Thanks again!

And yes... er, no... that carpet!?!

GC

8 hours ago, GeezerCouple said:

Did they also leave the huge walk-in closet

They sure did, and it's got all new cabinetry and shelving. It's more like a little dressing room really, than a closet. I love it.

Personally I can't imagine having a smaller space on a long voyage. I'm uncomfortable with what that says about me. ☺️

--Julian

Personally, I like the carpet. 🤷🏻 But I can see how it might be an acquired taste. Considering how conservative the rest of the decor is around the ship, I think it is certainly a more avant-garde choice than would have been expected.

--Julian

• Like 2

I never sailed in the prior incarnation of the PH on Riviera, but I have to say this current setup with the full table in the corner is pretty amazing. The cabin is extremely spacious and comfortable, and versatile. I think it would have felt a bit closed in previously when they were trying to pretend it was two separate spaces.

But I can appreciate that for some people if you wanted to stay up reading, for example, while someone else was going to sleep, the separation had its uses.

--Julian

4 hours ago, NeedToChill said:

But I can appreciate that for some people if you wanted to stay up reading, for example, while someone else was going to sleep, the separation had its uses.

--Julian

There is a clever little reading light on each side of the bed that can solve that issue.

5 minutes ago, EasyGoingGuy said:

Well...interestingly enough on our cruise last month (Riviera) this was the carpet in our B3 7112.  They must have run out of the 'high dollar' carpet by the time they got down to deck 7.  😊

IMG_1423.jpg

I could live with that carpet   better than the PH version 😉

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 9:06 AM, NeedToChill said:

I never sailed in the prior incarnation of the PH on Riviera, but I have to say this current setup with the full table in the corner is pretty amazing. The cabin is extremely spacious and comfortable, and versatile. I think it would have felt a bit closed in previously when they were trying to pretend it was two separate spaces.

--Julian

Don't see any separation at all.  Need a curtain that pulls across to make a dual space. 

On 3/25/2023 at 11:50 PM, RJB said:

Don't see any separation at all.  Need a curtain that pulls across to make a dual space. 

The old layout had that: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/penthouse-suite-311074/penthouse-suite--v14123587/

The new layout post refurbishment feels much more spacious, in my opinion, never having actually been inside the previous layout, just judging by the pictures.

--Julian

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NeedToChill said:

The old layout had that: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/penthouse-suite-311074/penthouse-suite--v14123587/

The new layout post refurbishment feels much more spacious, in my opinion, never having actually been inside the previous layout, just judging by the pictures.

--Julian

The curtain was just for show.