Best inside Havana cabins on Horizon?

rollnoles2

We are looking to book a Havana inside cabin and are trying to decide between an inside on deck 5 or one on deck 7.  We were originally thinking about going with deck 7 because we are concerned about the noise from the Havana Club on deck 5.  But deck 5 looks like it is very convenient to not only the Havana amenities, but also other areas of the ship. What would you recommend?  TIA!

23 minutes ago, rollnoles2 said:

We are looking to book a Havana inside cabin and are trying to decide between an inside on deck 5 or one on deck 7.  We were originally thinking about going with deck 7 because we are concerned about the noise from the Havana Club on deck 5.  But deck 5 looks like it is very convenient to not only the Havana amenities, but also other areas of the ship. What would you recommend?  TIA!

We had an inside Havana cabin on deck 5 on the Panorama and never heard a sound from the Havana Bar. We booked the same cabin (5214) for a B2B on the Vista next April. 😎

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

We had an inside Havana cabin on deck 5 on the Panorama and never heard a sound from the Havana Bar. We booked the same cabin (5214) for a B2B on the Vista next April. 😎

We are in that cabin on the Horizon this fall ☺️

• Like 1

I second the rec for one of the "sideways" interior Havana cabins -- 5205 or 5208. We just got off of Vista in 5205 and that layout makes it feel so much bigger than the regular interiors! They book up way far in advance, though -- You have to jump on them quick!

• Like 2

I stayed in 7448 and enjoyed the location. As you pointed out, you don’t have to worry about noise from the bar when you want to sleep. And the location is very convenient. Right near the stairs that lead down to the Havana pool area and bar. My vote would definitely be deck 7 over 5. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, crazy4themouse said:

I second the rec for one of the "sideways" interior Havana cabins -- 5205 or 5208. We just got off of Vista in 5205 and that layout makes it feel so much bigger than the regular interiors! They book up way far in advance, though -- You have to jump on them quick!

I agree! It might seem like it could be a noisy location but it isn’t! Away from the Havana music and the elevators actually help insulate it from ocean plaza noise. I highly recommend these interiors.

• Like 2

We did the Horizon, in April 2022, and had cabin 5218, we LOVED it. We didn't hear any noise from the bar area. Granted we spent a lot of time there at night. We loved being on deck 5 and how close it was to a lot of activities we like to do like trivia, and the coffee shop is so close. I would definitely book this cab again.

The Havana Pool area is great, by the end of the cruise you will make new friends.

Have fun!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Anyone know when the Horizon Havana Bar opens?  Is there bar service so I can get a mimosa in the morning?  These are important issues😉

On both our Horizon and Panorama cruises the Havana Bar was open from 10AM to 1AM. 😎

• Thanks 1

Guest BasicSailor
17 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

On both our Horizon and Panorama cruises the

Of the two ships which do you consider the better Havana cabin?

Edited by BasicSailor

On 3/26/2023 at 9:55 AM, ninjacat123 said:

DH and I are on Horizon Jan 2025 in 5216!  A ways to go but I am sooo excited😁!

We are booked for November 2024, it seems so far!  Booked for 5208, one of the coveted sideways cabins lol!  So excited though!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

We are booked for November 2024, it seems so far!  Booked for 5208, one of the coveted sideways cabins lol!  So excited though!

Great choice.  Spent 16 nights over two cruises in 5205 on the Horizon.  Check out the YouTube video on your cabin.

On 3/25/2023 at 12:51 PM, crazy4themouse said:

I was in 5208 and it was the best cabin. I loved the layout, and it was so close to everything. I never heard a peep from the Havana bar. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We had an inside cabin on deck 6 in Oct 2018. Havana on the Horizon. And could the band playing in the Havana bar until about midnight (if I recall). Was very loud and vibrated the walls. We LOVED the Havana a lot but not fond of that aapect....noise until 11pm-12am range.

I have been looking to book another Havana cabin on the Vista. I notice there are very few available. Even a good year plus out. Especially inside cabins. Do you have to book the day they list the cruise or something?

2 minutes ago, laumicmah said:

We had an inside cabin on deck 6 in Oct 2018. Havana on the Horizon. And could the band playing in the Havana bar until about midnight (if I recall). Was very loud and vibrated the walls. We LOVED the Havana a lot but not fond of that aapect....noise until 11pm-12am range.

I have been looking to book another Havana cabin on the Vista. I notice there are very few available. Even a good year plus out. Especially inside cabins. Do you have to book the day they list the cruise or something?

I booked my January 2025 Havana Cabana about a month ago. So excited!!