What health questionnaire?

lola4795

I think I am all checked in?  I received my eticket with luggage tags and a bunch of other pages in a .pdf.  When I log into my account, I get this giant yellow message to complete the health questionnaire. When I printed my ticket there is a health form to fill out on paper, but I don't see anywhere to do it online. I'm including a screen shot with my current status.  The grey boxes are where I blocked personal information. I inserted a red arrow to point to the message I'm getting.  If anyone can help, I will be very grateful!

Untitled drawing (50).jpg

• Like 1

I had exactly the same issue when I checked-in electronically yesterday.  I was about to post the same message here, but got distracted.

Here is what I think is happening: at one point you had to fill out a health questionaire due to Covid, but recently most of these Covid restrictions were lifted.  The cruise line told its webmaster to get rid off the health questionnaire, which was done, but the webmaster forgot to delete the references to it.  It happens.  I am sure that shortly someone at MSC will notice it and will takes steps to remove it.

I noticed a health questionaire in the documents too, but it makes no sense to fill this out at the time of electronic check-in.  How would you know now, weeks or months ahead, if at the time of board you'll exhibit symptoms of vomitting, diarrhea, cough, runny nose, etc.?  it would not be relevant if you, now, exhibit those symptoms, weeks or months prior to your cruise. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2023 at 11:15 AM, pdmlynek said:

I had exactly the same issue when I checked-in electronically yesterday.  I was about to post the same message here, but got distracted.

Here is what I think is happening: at one point you had to fill out a health questionaire due to Covid, but recently most of these Covid restrictions were lifted.  The cruise line told its webmaster to get rid off the health questionnaire, which was done, but the webmaster forgot to delete the references to it.  It happens.  I am sure that shortly someone at MSC will notice it and will takes steps to remove it.

I noticed a health questionaire in the documents too, but it makes no sense to fill this out at the time of electronic check-in.  How would you know now, weeks or months ahead, if at the time of board you'll exhibit symptoms of vomitting, diarrhea, cough, runny nose, etc.?  it would not be relevant if you, now, exhibit those symptoms, weeks or months prior to your cruise. 

I thought you were supposed to print it out and fill it in the day you are going to embark

• Like 1

2 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Same here. It demands immediate action, but you really can't fill it out yet. Our next sailing next week is a guarantee and we haven't been assigned a stateroom yet.

The way MSC operates you'll probably be assigned the day your cruise is over.😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, publicpersona said:

Probably right. Maybe if we hang around a YC suite someone will let us crash on their couch for a few nights.

Good luck. Lol You'll be fine but the way they operate their shoreside services it leaves one scratching their head.

I had an excursion I booked through MSC which I canceled yesterday. I was told it would take 1 billing cycle to receive my refund. I then asked if they would be emailing me a cancelation confirmation. I was told as soon as I got the refund they would issue the confirmation.

• Haha 2

I was recently on the Seascape and the Divina and they never asked for the health questionnaire. I had it completed and asked if they needed it and they said no. 

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Good luck. Lol You'll be fine but the way they operate their shoreside services it leaves one scratching their head.

I had an excursion I booked through MSC which I canceled yesterday. I was told it would take 1 billing cycle to receive my refund. I then asked if they would be emailing me a cancelation confirmation. I was told as soon as I got the refund they would issue the confirmation.

oops i left out the best part. My cruise is in 3 weeks so I'll get confirmation that my excursion is canceled probably after I'm back from the cruise.

On 5/29/2023 at 10:43 PM, AtraxLiud said:

Have you tried checking the website where you purchased your ticket? Sometimes, they have a specific section or link for health questionnaires. It might be worth exploring that option. Also, if you need more assistance, you can reach out to the customer support of the airline or travel agency. They should be able to guide you through the process or provide you with the necessary information to complete the questionnaire.

The point of this thread is that the information on the website is not correct.  Thus, checking the website does not make sense.  The website is not updated (or at least it was not when @lola4795 posted the original note).

On 5/30/2023 at 9:47 PM, Illbcruzn4life said:

I thought you were supposed to print it out and fill it in the day you are going to embark

That was my understanding as well.  Print out the questionaire and fill it out when embarking.

I returned from the cruise last night, and when we embarked, nobody wanted the form from us. We did not turn them in.