Silhouette Inside Cabins 6402 - 6405 Info please!

champagnecruiser

That's an interesting little block of inside cabins there.  No photos on cruisedeckplans for these cabins on any of the Solstice class ships unfortunately.  It appears that the access to these cabins is through the elevator lobby and not the main hallways which means foot traffic in front of your door would be non-existent.  I'd be interested to see how these cabins are laid out because they appear to have a unique shape on the deck plans.  I'd pick 6403 or 6402 to reduce the risk of noise issues from the elevator shafts.

image.png.3bca67d0fdd4f7d1efecc54c4344f450.png

We're going on Silhouette on 1/15/24.  We HAD 6402 booked, but switched to an obstructed balcony when rates dropped a bit.  However, our cousin is in 6403.  I will make it a point to check out his cabin..maybe get some pictures and post them, if I can figure out how.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2023 at 7:11 AM, kruzns4me said:

We will be in 6403 on 2/8/24 and will be posting video.  So odd that nobody has posted any pics yet with so much wonderment - LOL.

Hi, looking forward to your posting of a video. Thanks so much.

Larry

On 3/27/2023 at 11:38 AM, LadyBerard said:

We're going on Silhouette on 1/15/24.  We HAD 6402 booked, but switched to an obstructed balcony when rates dropped a bit.  However, our cousin is in 6403.  I will make it a point to check out his cabin..maybe get some pictures and post them, if I can figure out how.

Hi, hope you still got pics of your cousins room 6403.

thank you

Larry

On 1/20/2024 at 11:37 AM, LJSNY said:

Hi, hope you still got pics of your cousins room 6403.

thank you

Larry

Hi Larry, although I did not get pictures of the room, I did go see it, and I can tell  you, if booking an inside, I would definitely book these rooms midship on deck 6.  His room actually looked larger than my V3 balcony room which was on the hump off the mid ship elevators.  More storage space too than what I had.  He took pictures, but has yet to send them to me.

Hi, thank you for replying. Did it have a sofa? Some of the inside rooms only have 1 arm chair. Did he say it was quiet? We hope he sends you pics.

thank you

Larry

1 hour ago, LadyBerard said:

As you can tell, I'm technically challenged.

Hi, thanks for posting. It looks very roomy. Is that an arm chair in the back or a sofa for 2? I was hoping for a place for both of us to sit. What did your cousin say about the room?

we like the location.

thanks so much

21 minutes ago, LJSNY said:

Hi, thanks for posting. It looks very roomy. Is that an arm chair in the back or a sofa for 2? I was hoping for a place for both of us to sit. What did your cousin say about the room?

we like the location.

thanks so much

Yes, it is a chair, not a loveseat.  He absolutely loved the room and its convenient location.  

Edited by LadyBerard
Added to it
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 7:10 AM, champagnecruiser said:

Thank you - it would be great to get some information before we board on Feb 12th!

Good morning, 

We also are cruising very soon in these cabins, so I’m hoping for information regarding noise and any other information you might be able to share. 
Pictures of the cabin and video of the elevator entrance areas, would be awesome, too. Thanks so much and I hope your cruise is going great.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 5:36 PM, Issyalex said:

We have booked cabin 6402 for 2025 so hoping to see more photos or some videos of these cabins before then.

I’ll post do

e of 6404 when we get home. It was a noisy location- you can hear the elevator and the music from below. I would not book it again, although the mid ship was nice. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Happiest when cruising said:

I’ll post do

e of 6404 when we get home. It was a noisy location- you can hear the elevator and the music from below. I would not book it again, although the mid ship was nice. 

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Our TA advised us not to book the two cabins nearest the lift as he thought the noise from the lift might be an issue. Mind you we will be out of our cabin for most of the day and we’re not easily woken with some noise. 

4 minutes ago, Issyalex said:

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Our TA advised us not to book the two cabins nearest the lift as he thought the noise from the lift might be an issue. Mind you we will be out of our cabin for most of the day and we’re not easily woken with some noise. 

Then it would be fine, my husband didn’t even hear the elevator dings. We did not  think from the 6th deck that we would  hear the music from the piazza. 

• Like 1