Very early morning coffee and danish or muffins?

tbmrt

On VL now. App says  Grounds Club and GC2 open at 7am. GC2 puts pastries in a bag. The sweet shop opens at 6. I've gotten coffee as early as 4:30, but I'm sure it's available 24/7 as stated. My only issue has been locating the coffee dispenser with the "hot" coffee.

Either grab your morning pastries the day/night before (muffins, in particular, may be just as good next day. I had part of an almond croissant leftover and was surprised it still tasted pretty good) or go ahead and get coffee and pastries with room service. The pastries are really good. If I remember, I'll ask about options in the morning when making my coffee run. 

• Like 2

The Galley has 24/7 coffee and tea (hot water and tea bags) available.  Most Galley stations, including breads open at 6.  I think Grounds Club (premium coffee/tea, free muffins and other pastries) opens at 7.

25 minutes ago, greenenvy said:

I believe Sip also has some pastries available in the morning - I hope I M

remembering correctly. I know they do on disembarkation day. 

I'll have to look there some morning.  14 nights on the ship and there are still foods I want to try, places I need to check out, etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cantgetin said:

I'll have to look there some morning.  14 nights on the ship and there are still foods I want to try, places I need to check out, etc.

I have also spent 14 nights on Scarlet Lady (non-consecutive, 3 cruises) and I leave for 6 days on Valiant shortly and there are absolutely things I still haven’t tried. I always struggle because some stuff is so good that I want it again (especially after not having it for 6 months) but then I also want to sample more things on the menu and around the ship. First world problems! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, greenenvy said:

I have also spent 14 nights on Scarlet Lady (non-consecutive, 3 cruises) and I leave for 6 days on Valiant shortly and there are absolutely things I still haven’t tried. I always struggle because some stuff is so good that I want it again (especially after not having it for 6 months) but then I also want to sample more things on the menu and around the ship. First world problems! 

Exactly, I go to a restaurant and want to try something new, but the thing I liked from last time was so good.....

• Like 2

On 3/30/2023 at 6:31 AM, tbmrt said:

I like to get up around 5 AM.  I know I can get coffee early, but are any muffins or danish available then?

I did check at The Galley-- 24 hr Dinner and Dash: English muffins and toast. (Bagels at Daily Mix @7). Here's a pic of Grounds Club deck 7. Their offerings may change slightly. They have cookies later in the day. This would be good for grabbing night before. Gluten free items on the covered cake plate.

PXL_20230331_114426790.jpg

Edited by Rhea98
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1