90 minutes free wifi

mystic51

22 minutes ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

If we don't purchase a Wi-Fi package are we still allowed to receive the complimentary 90min of Wi-Fi? This will be our first Celebrity cruise and our status will be elite, thanks to our diamond status with RCCI.

Yes Each CC Elite member gets the 90 minutes. You only are charged the CC Elite minutes when you are logged in. Much better than RC CAS Diamond minutes usage.  

regarding your comment doghog which has been very help if we can just clarify a point, your say that each Elite member gets the 90 mins does this mean that each individual Elite member gets the 90 mis or is it per a cabin e.g. 2 of us in a cabin receive just a one off of 90 mins free between the two of us? 

9 hours ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

regarding your comment doghog which has been very help if we can just clarify a point, your say that each Elite member gets the 90 mins does this mean that each individual Elite member gets the 90 mis or is it per a cabin e.g. 2 of us in a cabin receive just a one off of 90 mins free between the two of us? 

each person gets each perk  so 90 mins each, a bag of laundry each, etc.

Many thanks gold1953 for clarify the Wi-Fi issue plus the info on the bag of laundry each, will now save me from having to wash our clothes in the swimming pool at midnight. 😁👍

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

Many thanks gold1953 for clarify the Wi-Fi issue plus the info on the bag of laundry each, will now save me from having to wash our clothes in the swimming pool at midnight. 😁👍

you are welcome. It is darn hard with that net over the pool as you can only do socks and tightie whities

Edited by gold1953
spelling

13 hours ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

Yes each Elite member gets the 90 minutes. All CC Elite perks/benefits are per member. 

How can we tell which status we are?  It would be nice to receive 90 min free wifi throughout the cruise.  That's more than enough time I would need.  I really only need it for business, in case of emergency.  This is our second Celebrity Cruise and we did one RCCL cruise.  On our print out where it says Booking Status, all it says is Booked.  Thanks for any help you can offer 🙂

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, dacf said:

How can we tell which status we are?  It would be nice to receive 90 min free wifi throughout the cruise.  That's more than enough time I would need.  I really only need it for business, in case of emergency.  This is our second Celebrity Cruise and we did one RCCL cruise.  On our print out where it says Booking Status, all it says is Booked.  Thanks for any help you can offer 🙂

Your CC tier level and CC points will show in your online account and on the app. You need to be Elite to get the 90 minutes of internet. 

Preview (at 0 points)

Classic (2 to 149 points)

Select (150 to 299 points)

Elite (300 to 749 points)

Elite Plus (750 to 2,999 points)

Zenith (3,000 points or more)

Edited by doghog

Doghog - when you say Online Account, are you referring to one's profile?   I can't seem to find it.   When I clicked onto Profile and then saw My Loyalty, but it was asking Captain's Club # and Crown and Anchor Society.  Is this the right place or do I get it elsewhere?   I suppose I could always call in and ask.  Thanks for your help 🙂

8 minutes ago, dacf said:

Doghog - when you say Online Account, are you referring to one's profile?   I can't seem to find it.   When I clicked onto Profile and then saw My Loyalty, but it was asking Captain's Club # and Crown and Anchor Society.  Is this the right place or do I get it elsewhere?   I suppose I could always call in and ask.  Thanks for your help 🙂

Using a laptop. When you log into your Celebrity online account the next page that comes up at the top will have your first name (left side) and on the right side of that page will have your Captains Club#, Tier and Club Points. 

On the app click on the person icon (upper right). Then you should see your first name. Under your name will be a box with your tier level and club points.

Ahh, on the app under my name says "Captain's Club  - Are you in the Club?"  I haven't joined.   Do I join to see my points?

Posted (edited)

Ditto !

But, let me warn you, that 90 min will go very if you don't take care.

To conserve your minutes, logout after each use, if you don't they will disappear, especially if you stream something.

I use it only to check email and my Blink cameras every other day.

Edited by m8zenblue

I'm only going to use it if a client texts me, all my emails are going to our volunteer who will answer any questions.  Other than that, I'm unplugged for my holiday!  Anyone want to see pics, they can see them after our vacation.

31 minutes ago, dacf said:

Ahh, on the app under my name says "Captain's Club  - Are you in the Club?"  I haven't joined.   Do I join to see my points?

Yes. Call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654 to get enrolled and a CC number. If married include your spouse also.  

Just called to sign ourselves up for the Captain's Club and we don't have enough points for the 90 min of internet.  We're only at the classic level. Oh well LOL!!

1 minute ago, dacf said:

Just called to sign ourselves up for the Captain's Club and we don't have enough points for the 90 min of internet.  We're only at the classic level. Oh well LOL!!

At least you are heading in the right direction. Cheers. 🍻

8 hours ago, dacf said:

You need to join then cruise.  We got to Elite+ after our 23rd cruise.