Pre-Cruise Discounts on Beverage Packages

The Refreshment Package (Non-Alcoholic) for our upcoming cruise (Wonder of the Seas, 28 May 2023) is currently 20% off ($27.99pp per day instead of $36). Is this the best we can hope for? Has anybody seen a better discount (like 25% or 30% off)? Thanks!

The only kind of real sale is black friday/cyber monday.  Otherwise, they tend to just bounce between the two prices of 20% or 10% off.  Of course, this assumes they don't raise the base price, like they did a little while ago...  like above, you can buy now and if you see cheaper, you can cancel and repuchase...

2 hours ago, feeloftheocean said:

The Refreshment Package (Non-Alcoholic) for our upcoming cruise (Wonder of the Seas, 28 May 2023) is currently 20% off ($27.99pp per day instead of $36). Is this the best we can hope for? Has anybody seen a better discount (like 25% or 30% off)? Thanks!

I think $27.99 is the new "best deal" on the refreshment package, as of about January of this year. Prior to that, the best deal was $23.99, but I haven't seen anyone report that price in months. My upcoming cruise fluctuates between $27.99 and $31.99 for refreshment. On the plus side, the alcohol package is only $54.99, unfortunately for me, still not worth that price.