Extra cabin key

Roxy1010!

My family and I are split into two cabins as you need to have someone who is Atleast 21 in a cabin (family/older teens)   Is there a way to get an extra key so that we have access to each others cabins?   It would be a pain trying to meet up to access the cabin.

Not a problem to get an extra key, but representatives from both cabins will need to go to guest services together to ask for them.  And remember to each use your original key for charges and entering or exiting the ship.,

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DwayneG said:

Not a problem to get an extra key, but representatives from both cabins will need to go to guest services together to ask for them.  And remember to each use your original key for charges and entering or exiting the ship.,

When we got extra keycards for other family members, they would *only* work on the specific door and nothing else.  They couldn't be used to charge anything.

We wrote something like "Grandpa" on each, but not the suite number, in case it got lost.

GC

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 8:24 PM, Roxy1010! said:

My family and I are split into two cabins as you need to have someone who is Atleast 21 in a cabin (family/older teens)   Is there a way to get an extra key so that we have access to each others cabins?   It would be a pain trying to meet up to access the cabin.

NCL cabins do not have keys.  You use your sailaway card (or whatever you want to call it).  Simply go to guest servuices and get as many additional cards as you want.  You can ask them to make them cabin access only so the extras do not have chargng ability if you want.

• Thanks 1