Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades on April 2, 2023

leerathje

1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

I’ve been trying to get the webcam here on board the Rotterdam , so I can figure out if I can watch our sailaway tomorrow, but I keep getting an error message.  Do you think it’s my phone, or maybe the ship’s internet , as I see everyone else is getting a picture?

When I was on the Rotterdam in February, I was unable to get the streaming of the cam working. 

I saw a shot of me because someone kindly grabbed the image, but I couldn't watch the cam streaming on board.

L.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

That’s it for me. Thanks and have a great week.

Sorry I won't be able to watch your sail-away next Sunday; we'll be celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary and playing the Easter Bunny with our 2 grandsons and their parents.  Bon Voyage; stay safe!

• Like 1

Can't stay longer, enjoy the Reflection as she passes by.  Thanks all, especially Lou, Dave, Leeann and all the rest of the addicts.  Hope to see you tomorrow as we watch the Rotterdam sail off.

• Like 2

Just now, ger_77 said:

Sorry I won't be able to watch your sail-away next Sunday; we'll be celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary and playing the Easter Bunny with our 2 grandsons and their parents.  Bon Voyage; stay safe!

I believe that is way more important. An early congratulations Happy Anniversary! 
Bruce

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1