Returning Cruiser - A newb again

Hi everyone,

We're returning to cruising after being busy having kids and living through a pandemic for a few years haha 😂 I was always one of those mad pre-planners, but now life with kids and working full time, I dropped the ball on a lot of things.

1. We're 3 points away from Platinum, does anything happen during the cruise, or we're just gold until next cruise?

2. For things like the ice-skating show, do we have to get tickets from somewhere on boarding day, or just the day of?

3. Missed all the pre-cruise booking, we're sailing within 48 hours.  Am I just SOL now and have to pay full price for things like photo package and wifi package?

4. Adventure Ocean - first time utilizing this service. Do we have to pre-book or pre-register the kids?  Should we stop by on boarding day to figure things out?

Thank you everyone, can't wait to get back out there!!

1 minute ago, bgyoshi said:

Hi everyone,

We're returning to cruising after being busy having kids and living through a pandemic for a few years haha 😂 I was always one of those mad pre-planners, but now life with kids and working full time, I dropped the ball on a lot of things.

1. We're 3 points away from Platinum, does anything happen during the cruise, or we're just gold until next cruise?

2. For things like the ice-skating show, do we have to get tickets from somewhere on boarding day, or just the day of?

3. Missed all the pre-cruise booking, we're sailing within 48 hours.  Am I just SOL now and have to pay full price for things like photo package and wifi package?

4. Adventure Ocean - first time utilizing this service. Do we have to pre-book or pre-register the kids?  Should we stop by on boarding day to figure things out?

Thank you everyone, can't wait to get back out there!!

1. You are gold for this cruise.  Points are not awarded until after you cruise.

2. No reservations/tickets for ice show.

3. Yes for those two things.

4. Yes, go on boarding day and find out the protocols for your particular ship.

5.  Bon Voyage!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

1. You are gold for this cruise.  Points are not awarded until after you cruise.

5.  Bon Voyage!

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

5.  Bon Voyage!

I dont see it what ship OP is on. They said they missed pre booking sounds like so I'm thinking there are reservations for some ships for ice show. 

18 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I dont see it what ship OP is on. They said they missed pre booking sounds like so I'm thinking there are reservations for some ships for ice show. 

From OP’s signature:

😄 Upcoming Cruise(s):

04/23 - RCCL Navigator of the Seas - 7 day Cabo, Vallarta, Mazatlan

go first thing and register at adventure ocean club. For venues such as ice skating and such, if you didn't get in to pre-register there is a line for folks that booked it and didn't show up.  Give yourself 15 minutes plus ahead of show time to get those empty seats!