Maritime Museum of San Diego

1 hour ago, In Toronto said:

I just read about this and looks interesting for our day in San Diego.  I am having trouble finding its location.  How far is it from the cruise dock?

Thanks.

A quick look at Google Maps shows it to be 2-6 blocks, depending on which dock you are at.

39 minutes ago, LynnSD said:

It is pretty much right next to the cruise ships.  Turn left, walk past a restaurant complex, and you’re there!

Not quite that simple if you are docked at the B Street Terminal. The OP would have to walk past the other two docks before getting to the restaurant buildings. Sounds like mobility is an issue. 

I’m pretty sure the B Street terminal is closed to ship traffic.   We were there last weekend and there were 2 Holland Am ships docked just south of the Portside Pier restaurants.

But you never know!
If mobility is an issue, you should also research the ships you’ll be boarding.  
Hope you get there!

18 hours ago, LynnSD said:

I’m pretty sure the B Street terminal is closed to ship traffic.   We were there last weekend and there were 2 Holland Am ships docked just south of the Portside Pier restaurants.

But you never know!
If mobility is an issue, you should also research the ships you’ll be boarding.  
Hope you get there!

I think we got confused here...I meant the Broadway pier as the further away pier. The B Street pier is definitely open and being used.

• 5 weeks later...