Platinum dining vouchers

Shidah

I read on CC that if there are 2 people in a room and both are platinum the vouchers are per room.  However if there are 4 adults, and 2 are platinum, does that still apply?  So still just 2 dinners for 2?

Just 2 dinners.  Perk is per state room for platinum guests but if there is a 3rd Platinum guest, they can ask for a additional coupon.

Since coupons can be used anywhere now, all 4 adults can eat 1 meal together.

22 minutes ago, Beaver1975 said:

No matter how you book it you will only receive two "dinner for two" coupons for the actual Platinum guests.

If they book everyone in one room

then there will be one latitudes pack (including two meal vouchers).

If they book one platinum and one non platinum in each room then they will get a latitudes pack for each room, meaning double the meals.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

If they book everyone in one room

then there will be one latitudes pack (including two meal vouchers).

If they book one platinum and one non platinum in each room then they will get a latitudes pack for each room, meaning double the meals.

We did this last week.  One adult with status and a kid in each room under two separate reservations.  This also allowed us to only do one premium plus upgrade.

6 hours ago, Beaver1975 said:

No matter how you book it you will only receive two "dinner for two" coupons for the actual Platinum guests.

No. If the split the plats they can get two sets of vouchers. On the ship, they can swap rooms by getting additional keys. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ngrund said:

Does any one know if a two bedroom suite is treated differently (w/ 3 plats)?

Benefit is by cabin, regardless of category.  However, if all 3 guests are platinum you can request additional dinner vouchers for guest #3.

3 minutes ago, podgeandrodge said:

Slightly different question, but 1 platinum travelling solo - I get a voucher for 2 still right? i.e not dining on my own, I can bring another passenger from another cabin who is not plat?

yes.  and if you happen to meet another platinum solo, you can take each other and you'd each get two meals.  This happens a lot at the solo meetups.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, podgeandrodge said:

Slightly different question, but 1 platinum travelling solo - I get a voucher for 2 still right? i.e not dining on my own, I can bring another passenger from another cabin who is not plat?

Yes you can bring someone with you. I was in a cabin by myself on last two cruises and did that.

• Like 1

Just now, podgeandrodge said:

actually, it's 2 meals for 2 isn't it?  Bistro and Cagneys (one with a bottle of wine?)

yes.  I  believe they changed the rules so that you can go to any restaurant now, but you can't do the same restaurant twice

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

yes.  I  believe they changed the rules so that you can go to any restaurant now, but you can't do the same restaurant twice

CN manager on the Star a few months ago said you can do the same restaurant twice but you only get 1 bottle of wine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

If there are 3 people in a cabin and 2 are platinum, is that 1 or 2 dinner vouchers?

You get two vouchers for two. The same as if there were just the two platinums in the room. The third person doesn’t affect things at all.