Free Laundry Tokens?

kb4683

Read the attached thread a few days ago and post #21 mentions free laundry tokens for Elite Captain’s Circle members.  Been Elite a long time and never heard this — is it true?  (I did try to get an answer there with no response.)

49 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

On the Crown right now, you don't even need a token. Just push in the coin slot and they work.

I wouldn't count on that being standard practice in the near future. 

Ask for some tokens now to save for future cruises. 

• Haha 2

As free laundry is an Elite benefit, if you wish to do your own instead you see Guest Services and tell them you'd like to do your own and ask for tokens.  I've done this a few times when there are a lot of Elite onboard so laundry turnaround is 3-4 days or more and just did my own.  No charge for the tokens but you have to ask for them and say why.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Learn something new every day!  I prefer to do my own laundry but did not know about Elite getting free tokens.  Of course as with many Princess consistent inconsistencies, my luck will be that the ship I am sailing on won’t follow the practice of free tokens! Lol! 🥴🤣😂

Currently on the Sky Princess...The token dispensers for the washers and dryers are either out of tokens or out of service.  Guest Services are giving token for both washer/dryers and soap/fabric softener for free upon inquiry.  Have to admit, this made the guest laundromats quite busy during this cruise.