Paying the difference per drink

bigAWL

If I have the Classic drink package and ask for a glass of wine or beer that costs more than $10, I understand I will be charged the difference above $10 plus 20%.  What if I ask for an Evian or San Pellegrino?  Do I pay the difference above the standard bottle of water (and can anyone tell me about what that difference is)?  What if I ask for a Red Bull?  Fresh juice?  Smoothie?  Zero proof cocktail?

Some of those are listed in the Premium package and notably not in the Classic package.  Do they pick some default price like a can of soda to compare, or will I pay full price for the premium drink?

2 hours ago, bigAWL said:

If I have the Classic drink package and ask for a glass of wine or beer that costs more than $10, I understand I will be charged the difference above $10 plus 20%.  What if I ask for an Evian or San Pellegrino?  Do I pay the difference above the standard bottle of water (and can anyone tell me about what that difference is)?  What if I ask for a Red Bull?  Fresh juice?  Smoothie?  Zero proof cocktail?

Some of those are listed in the Premium package and notably not in the Classic package.  Do they pick some default price like a can of soda to compare, or will I pay full price for the premium drink?

My understanding if a nonalcoholic item is not in your package you pay full price 

I think you should be able to get any drink up to $10 in the classic package 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

I will be on millennium later today and I will double check but I think that is correct. If you order a non alcoholic beverage like Red Bull or vitamin water which is not included in the basic package, you pay the full price.

Thanks!  I'd be most interested in the premium water and zero cocktails in particular.

On 4/21/2023 at 9:08 AM, bigAWL said:

Thanks!  I'd be most interested in the premium water and zero cocktails in particular.

Just order a pina colada, mudslide or another and hold the alcohol. 

• Thanks 1