In-Cabin question

4 minutes ago, Kayla103 said:

Before I call RC and sit on hold...

Does anyone happen to know if every room has a fridge in it? I plan to request one if not but figured I'd ask first.

Yes every cabin has a fridge/cooler, some are very cold and some are barely cool. If you need cooling for medical concerns they will deliver a very cold mini fridge to you cabin. 

6 minutes ago, Kayla103 said:

Before I call RC and sit on hold...

Does anyone happen to know if every room has a fridge in it? I plan to request one if not but figured I'd ask first.

Coolers yes, except grandeur of the ones I've been on. It would help to know for sure if you let us know what ship you are asking about. 

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Coolers yes, except grandeur of the ones I've been on. It would help to know for sure if you let us know what ship you are asking about. 

We will be on Liberty of the Seas. 

I only need it for our 1 year old in case she wakes up at night needing milk. 

1 minute ago, Kayla103 said:

We will be on Liberty of the Seas. 

I only need it for our 1 year old in case she wakes up at night needing milk. 

Oh for sure all cabins have coolers. Some say leave the cabinet a little open so air get in and it will stay colder. 

Grandeur is the oldest ship in the fleet. The cheaper cabins didnt have a cooler, insides and ovs didnt for sure. 

59 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Oh for sure all cabins have coolers. Some say leave the cabinet a little open so air get in and it will stay colder. 

Grandeur is the oldest ship in the fleet. The cheaper cabins didnt have a cooler, insides and ovs didnt for sure. 

Agree, did 6 Cruises on Vision Class in 90's, no Coolers in OV's. And yes outer door open can keep it colder by 3-6 Degrees(I did check temps). When they started putting Coolers(not Fridges) in Cabins in late 90's starting with Voyager Class they were filled with Candies, Chocolates and chips to Buy, just cool enough keep from melting. 

Edited by ONECRUISER

I don’t think they keep milk cold enough to drink.  I’d suggest putting a carton of milk in a plastic bag with ice, and then putting it in the fridge.  I know I’ve had bad experience with trying to have milk for my coffee.

47 minutes ago, willing292 said:

I don’t think they keep milk cold enough to drink.  I’d suggest putting a carton of milk in a plastic bag with ice, and then putting it in the fridge.  I know I’ve had bad experience with trying to have milk for my coffee.

Good to know. Thank you for the heads up! I will have to get extra ice and bring some bags with for it. 🙂

Those coolers are definitely not cold enough to keep milk for longer periods (found that out the hard way), but overnight would be fine if you put the ice bucket (with ice in it of course) in the fridge, too.

Edited by smokeybandit