When is the next Princess Promotion Available?

AF-1

Hi everyone.  I just got on Princess website and they are offering 40% discount on cruises.  I know every quarter or so they off cruise fare discounts, extra onboard credit, low deposits.  So when should I expect a new promotion as I am looking to book a family cruise in Dec 24.  Thank you very much for any and all replies

I doubt if anyone can give you a definitive answer.  Promos and sales come and go and, to be honest, they sometimes are more hype than substance.  They change the name and take away or add different perks, but usually it boils down to the same old same old.  Better perks?  Yes, but higher cruise fare.  Lower fares?  Yes, but lose some perks.  You just have to wait and see and check the website frequently because you never know when a real sale or a better promo might  just pop up and you need to be ready to book.

My advice is get a Princess Cruise Vacation Planner or a reliable travel agent to help you navigate the whole process.  They are your best bet to getting the most bang for your buck and you won’t have to sit on hold for an hour waiting to talk with a rep.

Good luck!

6 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

I doubt if anyone can give you a definitive answer.  Promos and sales come and go and, to be honest, they sometimes are more hype than substance.  They change the name and take away or add different perks, but usually it boils down to the same old same old.  Better perks?  Yes, but higher cruise fare.  Lower fares?  Yes, but lose some perks.  You just have to wait and see and check the website frequently because you never know when a real sale or a better promo might  just pop up and you need to be ready to book.

My advice is get a Princess Cruise Vacation Planner or a reliable travel agent to help you navigate the whole process.  They are your best bet to getting the most bang for your buck and you won’t have to sit on hold for an hour waiting to talk with a rep.

Good luck!

Thanks for your answer,  I appreciate it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coral said:

Thank you for your feedback to my question.  Cheers

• Like 2