Agave After Dark

bdever

54 minutes ago, bdever said:

What is this event? 
Does it cost extra?

Does it require reservations?

Is it offered every night/only once/multiple nights?

When does it start & end?

To my knowledge, no extra costs that we could tell. It's just a DJ starts playing music and they come around with shots of something I can't remember. We were having dinner in Pink Agave last week when it transitioned to this event. The music got really loud, and the servers came around with a shot of something that looked a little like weak milk, but I'm sure it was a tequila based drink. I'm almost certain it is not every night, I believe it was once, maybe twice on our cruise two weeks ago on Scarlet. It didn't make much sense to us, so we didn't stay around to see what the event entailed and went upstairs to On the Rocks. 

• Thanks 1

It’s just a DJ playing Latin inspired music in Pink Agave. Standard menu so can order some drinks and snacks if you like if you want and from memory I think they proposed a toast to go with the free shot at some point. 

No extra cost except for any drinks you order and starts around 10pm I think but check the times guide for your cruise. Finished about midnight I think when we were onboard. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Walter & Jon, do you know if it is listed on the schedule or do I need to check every night by showing up in person?

The only thing that would top my interest would be a live salsa band but I suspect I’m out of luck so if I need to show up every night I will be willing. 

1 hour ago, bdever said:

Thanks Walter & Jon, do you know if it is listed on the schedule or do I need to check every night by showing up in person?

The only thing that would top my interest would be a live salsa band but I suspect I’m out of luck so if I need to show up every night I will be willing. 

It’s listed on the lineup- possibly not till you get on.  Also, depending on what talent is currently on the ship, there may be a Latin music night with the band at on the rocks

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Roneill76 said:

The house band usually plays 1 hour of latin music on each sailing. Its fun but it's not a true latin band. I think that is greatly missed on a cruise leaving from Miami.

Wow, that’s so sad… 1 whole friggin hour out of Shakira’s new home port no less. Shameless. 

6 hours ago, bdever said:

Wow, that’s so sad… 1 whole friggin hour out of Shakira’s new home port no less. Shameless. 

Well her home port was Barcelona but we all know she won't be back there for a while. lol