Anyone been on this excursion from Naples?

I believe we did this....and it was great. However our price was lower. 10% off...I would wait for a better sale. Not sure when you're sailing but if possible check out a black Friday sale.

Did a variation of this some years ago.  If in summer, be prepared for the heat.  Pompei was very interesting and eye opening.  Got a big laugh when the guide showed one of the rooms that had a menu showing pries for different sex acts.😄  The guide compared it to a McDonald's.

Also, the bus ride is a bit treacherous with quite winding mountain roads.  I remember one section of the road, one lane only, where cars have to wait for the light to change before any cars can proceed.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

Did you enjoy it? Already have been to Capri in the past.This looked like the best option for a ship sponsored excursion. 

IMG_2049.jpeg

We have this booked for June cruise.   We got it for 30% off the week shore excursions appeared.   Only 16 allowed on the tour - it sold out quickly. 

11 hours ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

Did you enjoy it? Already have been to Capri in the past.This looked like the best option for a ship sponsored excursion. 

IMG_2049.jpeg

If you have the money, do it. We did it years ago, however, it wasn't a small group so we didn't go to Positano. I guess the larger van couldn't go into the town. The visit to Pompeii was really interesting.