New Plus vs Old Plus

ScratchTheRat

10 minutes ago, kapsgp said:

On the Regal we had the old Plus Package and our drink limit was $15. We just use our OBC to pay the difference for more more expensive wines.

@voljeep are you reading this ?

Supports my claim that you get $15 drinks regardless of the price you paid for the Plus package.  

• Like 2

Been on 4 cruises this year.  2 with old pricing, 2 with new pricing.  2 with old pricing were after the 2 with new pricing.  We didn't utilize any of the new juices on any of the cruises.  We did get a couple of desserts on each cruise.  We weren't charged for the desserts on any of the cruises, although we should have on the B2B with the old pricing.  

Drink prices changed mid-cruise to $15 on our Feb cruise.  There was never an additional charge for our normal booze drinks, but we don't drink the high end wines or liquors. 

Soon enough, nobody will have the old pricing and it won't be an issue.  

Cruise often!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gah_cruise said:

4 cruises in 4 months...wow.
Think I would soon get bored with cruising that often.

I have 3 more scheduled this year, but will probably get at least another 2 in.  I'm aiming for once a month, no boredom yet!  

Cruise often!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, wowzz said:

Ignore what the app says.

Go to your cruise personaliser for your cruise on the Princess web page.  Then select Onboard Services. Select Beverage Packages. You should then get a message in red, as shown. Then you can review your confirmed packages, and it should show that you have the Plus drinks package.

Screenshot_20230428-152428_Chrome.jpg

That's what mine shows purchased under the old price.  But it also says it includes the juice bar.  But does it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 5:42 AM, gah_cruise said:

4 cruises in 4 months...wow.
Think I would soon get bored with cruising that often.

We’ve completed 23 cruises since the restart in as many months.  So, an average of one a month since July 2021 and have several more booked … 

We are not even coming close to getting bored.  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ScratchTheRat said:

My app is back and still showing limit of $12 😞

We’ve cruised several times since the new packages came into play .. the drinks have always been offered at the $15 limit since Feb 21st on several different ships.  We’ve tried the juice bar and it’s ok but if not included, will not be going out of my way to get one.  Not sure about the dessert bar either .. but I know the drink limit is $15.  

35 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

We’ve cruised several times since the new packages came into play .. the drinks have always been offered at the $15 limit since Feb 21st on several different ships.  We’ve tried the juice bar and it’s ok but if not included, will not be going out of my way to get one.  Not sure about the dessert bar either .. but I know the drink limit is $15.  

Even for those who booked the old plus package and didn’t upgrade to the new?