Beverages Changes for 2023

Crew News

While reviewing the availability of beverages for my next two cruises, I noticed some significant changes:

• Heineken beer package was deleted.
  • Spirits for staterooms are reduced to choices of only one brand of vodka, one gin, one rum, one bourbon, and two scotches.
  • Whiskeys and liquors for staterooms have been deleted.
  • Prices of some wines and spirits are significantly higher.

Beverage Menus

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Crew News said:

While reviewing the availability of beverages for my next two cruises, I noticed some significant changes:

• Spirits for staterooms are reduced to choices of only one brand of vodka, one gin, one rum, one bourbon, and two scotches.

Beverage Menus

Thanks for posting these!!

I still have to laugh and shake my head on the Wine Package pricing. Since they introduced this they still have never corrected the fact that on Sommelier Suite Cellar No. 2 the cost goes up per bottle to buy 6. On packages 1 and 3 buying 6 is cheaper than buying 4 and buying 8 is the lowest per bottle but it has always cost more for 6 with number 2 package. I know many people have tried to explain that mistake to them but it never gets changed even when they raise the prices across the board they do not catch that one is paying more for 6 bottles than if they purchase 4 bottles. Fortunately the wine I now drink is in the number one package. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Crew News said:

Beverage Menus

While I haven’t cruised since 2020, in the past, I was able to have a bottle of any spirit they serve on board delivered to my stateroom.  I just called ship services and was billed the ship price.  This is not the duty free price.  If it is important to you to have a specific spirit, it is worth the call.  

• Like 1