Reservation disappeared

FeelingCruisy

Booked the Oceania cruise 2days ago.   I've added it to my account in Oceania website.   But just now when I wanted to take a look at it, it doesn't show I have it booked anymore.  I couldn't even add it back.  Is anyone else having this problem?

It’s the weekend and O does maintenance on the system on weekends so things can go a bit wonky. Check Monday morning and if there is still an issue, contact your TA or Oceania directly. This is a common occurrence so don’t get excited. 
Mauibabes

Oh got me scared, as I was getting my TA to do something and I thought he screwed up as I also had booked my flights.  So long as it is pretty common, I'm relieved.  Monday, their website will be screwy all weekend..that's pretty long.   

Edited by FeelingCruisy

6 minutes ago, FeelingCruisy said:

Booked the Oceania cruise 2days ago.   I've added it to my account in Oceania website.   But just now when I wanted to take a look at it, it doesn't show I have it booked anymore.  I couldn't even add it back.  Is anyone else having this problem?

It must be Saturday evening EST. Regular O Web maintenance locks user accounts for security reasons. All should be back to normal by tomorrow AM (EST).

3 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

It must be Saturday evening EST. Regular O Web maintenance locks user accounts for security reasons. All should be back to normal by tomorrow AM (EST).

But I could still log in.  Just my booking has vanished 

1 minute ago, FeelingCruisy said:

But I could still log in.  Just my booking has vanished 

Yes. But your account info specifics are blocked.
Do a search here on CC, which would’ve been a better first step, and you’ll find a zillion threads discussing your same question.

OR continue to be anal (like I can sometimes be when I know squat about a topic and hope for the best while preparing for the worst. Of course, that’s a very rare occasion).😎

It’s unfortunate that the Oceania IT people do not have the wherewithal to post a short announcement on the website regarding this regularly-scheduled outages on Saturdays.  I would think it costs basically nothing to post it, and would potentially make some of the new customers and their TAs (especially their TAs) happier.

Edited by Psoque
fix a typoe

1 hour ago, Psoque said:

It’s unfortunate that the Oceania IT people do not have the wherewithal to post a short announcement on the website regarding this regularly-scheduled outages on Saturdays.  I would think it costs basically nothing to post it, and would potentially make some of the new customers and their TAs (especially their TAs) happier.

Any such postings would approximate communications . FDR and Oceania find most all types of corporate communications to be abhorrent. Cruise Critic and most other social media venues believe such notices constitute good customer relations. Oceania obviously believes it’s frivolous activity.

• Like 1