Regal HDMI hookup

Yehootu

We were on the Crown for 28days and followed the directions to plug in and change the input on the TV. I was able to stream YouTube TV from my phone onto my TV. Besides having to get the HDMI cord into the back of the TV on the Regal, is the center button still enabled to change the input? We will on the Regal in Sept/Oct and it would be great to stream some college football games. Love ordering 8 beers at a time and having our own tailgate party in the room. We will be doing a TA, so hoping wifi will be adiquate.

Mahalo

14 hours ago, Yehootu said:

We were on the Crown for 28days and followed the directions to plug in and change the input on the TV. I was able to stream YouTube TV from my phone onto my TV. Besides having to get the HDMI cord into the back of the TV on the Regal, is the center button still enabled to change the input? We will on the Regal in Sept/Oct and it would be great to stream some college football games. Love ordering 8 beers at a time and having our own tailgate party in the room. We will be doing a TA, so hoping wifi will be adiquate.

Mahalo

I'm curious too.  We'll be on the same cruise!

8 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

We were on the Regal this past Nov/Dec for 37 days and we were able to change the input via the bottom button on the TV.

Mahalo!!

• Like 2