Yet Another Cheers Question (EUROPE)

mdsgu

I did not notice any difference.  However, I wouldn't buy cheers if that is what you are thinking of. In my experience, you can walk on with whatever you want in terms of alcohol, wine, beer, etc.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

I did not notice any difference.  However, I wouldn't buy cheers if that is what you are thinking of. In my experience, you can walk on with whatever you want in terms of alcohol, wine, beer, etc.  

I agree.  Not only at embarkment port, but you can bring more alcohol on at EVERY port.

• Like 1

The only exception with lugging on alcohol *might* be the Norwegian Fjords cruises...not because they won't let you do it, but my understanding is that alcohol is pricey there.  With that said and in the interest of full disclosure, I have not been on a Norwegian Fjords cruise. I was supposed to go twice and both got canceled during Covid. I only "heard" this was from "researching" ahead of the cruise. 

• Like 1

Alcohol is very very expensive in Norway everything else in the country is just very expensive. We sailed on Pride last year to Norway and were shocked at the price of stuff in Norway. We also did a Mediterranean cruise on Pride and didn't notice any difference on the alcohol selections. Possibly because most of the passengers are American so there's no need to change the selections.  Yes you can bring on alcohol you purchase ashore.

Edited by JimmyTheSaint