"All Included" disappeared?

Several times over the last several days, I've had a mock booking done for a Norwegian Fjords sailing on Apex in August 2024. The "All Included" was included on both Celebritys site and another site. Now, all of a sudden, its' not even an option, and when I go to Celebritys site and clikc "book now" under All Included, it only gives dates up til April 2024. What happened? When will it come back?

Edited by Mountaineer0313
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

Several times over the last several days, I've had a mock booking done for a Norwegian Fjords sailing on Apex in August 2024. The "All Included" was included on both Celebritys site and another site. Now, all of a sudden, its' not even an option, and when I go to Celebritys site and clikc "book now" under All Included, it only gives dates up til April 2024. What happened? When will it come back?

Offers come and go. Just like pricing. Keep checking.

Edited by davekathy

27 minutes ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

Aug 16, 2024 sailing, choice to upgrade for AI comes up after cabin selection. I just looked..

Edited by PTC DAWG

27 minutes ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

We’re on the 16th August  2024, Apex Fjords sailing and we have all included, maybe speak with a TA

22 minutes ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

I'm "this close" to booking lol.

We had this itinerary cancelled 2 years running during the pandemic, was determined we would get there at some stage.  Was waiting for Flam to be on list of ports as the 2023 sailing didn’t stop there

Edited by bluwes

On 5/4/2023 at 6:07 PM, Mountaineer0313 said:

Celebrity though going to All Included would be a good way to put them above the cruise lines that charge for every item?

what happened is that when they started raising the prices of their Drink Packages those of us who do not drink objected to being charged for something we would not use.

By offering the Cruise Only option we can add the Tips and WiFi and not pay for the perk we don’t need.

For those who like AI Let’s hope that option will de standard fleet wide.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 11:40 AM, Mountaineer0313 said:

I'm "this close" to booking lol.

I think that's why the All Included option disappears and reappears every once in a while--to get the fence sitters who thought they missed out to jump in and book when it reappears. 

• Like 1