Just received 'Personalize your MSC Yacht Club experience' email.

kernow

We're on Virtuosa next week, it will be our third time in YC but never received this before. It asks for preferences for pillows, newspaper and bottle of wine/spirits, before we've always been asked this once we have boarded. Both DH and I have received separate emails but from previous experience the bottle of spirits and newspaper are per cabin not per person. Has this changed or will they just pick one of our choices? If it's still just one we will both pick the same to get something we both like. 

It's probably less than 50/50 as far as the success rate of having anyone in the Yacht Club getting their pre-cruise selections correctly delivered. You can respond to the email for fun but be prepared to make your selections again on the ship.

• Like 4

Worked perfectly this week on Fantasia - got newspaper, pillows and bottle of wine as requested.

Of course, in order to avoid the impression of MSC having a fully functional IT department, the e-mail asking for preferences was not sent to me (who booked and paid the cruise), but to my wife...

Edited by RudiRatlos
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RudiRatlos said:

Worked perfectly this week on Fantasia - got newspaper, pillows and bottle of wine as requested.

Of course, in order to avoid the impression of MSC having a fully functional IT department, the e-mail asking for preferences was not sent to me (who booked and paid the cruise), but to my wife...

You were going to ask your wife anyway, right? So, they've just cut out the middle man... straight to executive level for a decision, as my DH would say 😂

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

You were going to ask your wife anyway, right? So, they've just cut out the middle man... straight to executive level for a decision, as my DH would say 😂

Happy wife, happy life...

• Like 1