Bath Amenities on Windstar/Wind Spirit?

Escriteur

I’m wondering if anyone who has sailed recently on Windstar (specifically theWind Spirit) could tell me what type of bath amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash and/or soap) are provided? I’m trying to figure out what toiletries we need to pack. Thanks in advance…!

12 minutes ago, Escriteur said:

I’m wondering if anyone who has sailed recently on Windstar (specifically theWind Spirit) could tell me what type of bath amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash and/or soap) are provided? I’m trying to figure out what toiletries we need to pack. Thanks in advance…!

On all Windstar ships they provide L’OCCITANE shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash and soap. Lovely lemon verbena fragrance.

• Like 1

The shower has L’Occitane shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in large containers attached to the wall.  There is a large container of body lotion on the counter and a non-labeled small bar of soap.  No more individual sizes ×

image.png

• Like 1

On Breeze, the lemon verbena was only in public restrooms. In cabins, we got one bar of soap and the 3 bottles attached to shower wall as shown in previous post.  The aroma was strange. it said L’Occitane on bottles.  The bottles often fell off the wall.   Miss the small bottles of Lemon Verbena.  

• Like 1

Thank you all very much for replying -- I appreciate the info (and pic)! We'll be on the Wind Spirit (one of the masted sailing ships), so I guess we'll find out in a few days whether it'll be large bottles on the wall or individual small bottles. Either way, it's good to know that shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion are provided...that's a few less items for me to pack. 🙂 Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd provide a follow-up post after returning from our cruise on the Windstar Wind Spirit. Here's a photo of the L'Occitane bath amenities that were provided in the bathroom of our cabin:

IMG_7931.thumb.jpg.76aefd9570f108f672882cf59e518118.jpg

It seems they're still providing individual small bottles (instead of larger wall-mounted dispensers) on the sailing ships...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Escriteur said:

Just thought I'd provide a follow-up post after returning from our cruise on the Windstar Wind Spirit. Here's a photo of the L'Occitane bath amenities that were provided in the bathroom of our cabin:

IMG_7931.thumb.jpg.76aefd9570f108f672882cf59e518118.jpg

It seems they're still providing individual small bottles (instead of larger wall-mounted dispensers) on the sailing ships...

@Escriteur I hope you had a wonderful cruise and thank you for this (it will help with my packing)

I hope you don't mind a few questions.. what time did you disembark at the end of you cruise as we are trying to arrange for our rental car and wondering what is the latest you can get off the ship please.

Also, what day in Bora Bora was your evening event (first or second night) and what about the beach day (what island please) .. so much planning and so confusing when it's your first time to Tahiti (but can't wait 😀)

Thank you so much