TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

Appreciate everyone who’s bothered to click that follow button…. You’re getting the bad with the good of the travel experience, that’s for sure! Upturn is imminent! I can feel it! (This margarita is good)

• Like 9

OMG. SHE DID IT. SHE HAS A SEAT. SHE HAS A BOARDING PASS. Apparently it was ugly and she had two BA Agents arguing with each other, but it’s done…. She’s back in the security line now…. It’s over an hour til our flight but she wants to get to our gate…. Gonna try and sneak in one more margarita….

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

OMG. SHE DID IT. SHE HAS A SEAT. SHE HAS A BOARDING PASS. Apparently it was ugly and she had two BA Agents arguing with each other, but it’s done…. She’s back in the security line now…. It’s over an hour til our flight but she wants to get to our gate…. Gonna try and sneak in one more margarita….

Hallelujah!  Grab a drink for B.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

YAY happy you are back on track again! We had a near disaster flying in the night before cruise. Kept getting delayed in 20 minutes increments until it ended up being 4 hours delayed.

Then when the plane arrived they said another small issue the pilots were over hours so couldn't fly. But another plane was landing in a bit and those pilots could fly. Ended up getting into Orlando at 3am.

I have come to the decision getting in one day ahead isn't good enough anymore.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Good job B!!!👍

• Like 1

I was so stressed for you guys! I can’t believe she did it! Also, still don’t understand why the gate agent could help but the 1-800 person couldn’t. ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you guys get to sit together or are you guys just happy to be on the plane and taking what they gave you?

• Like 1

Just now, kelkel2 said:

I was so stressed for you guys! I can’t believe she did it! Also, still don’t understand why the gate agent could help but the 1-800 person couldn’t. ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you guys get to sit together or are you guys just happy to be on the plane and taking what they gave you?

looks like we are together - seats aren’t great, but we are together and have seats!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, edspec said:

So glad I was working during the last bit, I would have been stressed reading in real time.  This is sounding more and more like a spin on your last trip.

believe me, I’ve had this same thought…. Amazing luck and issues she’s had…..

• Like 1