TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

34 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

OMG. SHE DID IT. SHE HAS A SEAT. SHE HAS A BOARDING PASS. Apparently it was ugly and she had two BA Agents arguing with each other, but it’s done…. She’s back in the security line now…. It’s over an hour til our flight but she wants to get to our gate…. Gonna try and sneak in one more margarita….

Okay, maybe I was wrong and the Marg actually did the trick!...

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, soccermom4 said:

The AirTags have to find iPhones to update their position.  If they're in the bowels of the airport - probably haven't "seen" an iPhone for a while.  Glad you got seats!

that makes perfect sense…. I guess I’m mostly nervous that B’s bags are clearly on our plane and mine pinged a while ago in a terminal a half mile away….

• Like 3

What a needless cluster that was.

In other news, Jamie Benn suspended for 2 games for that crap last night.  Season over.  Hope he feels good about himself.

Edited because the space bar on my laptop doesn't work worth a crap.

Edited by dmet0225
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

As an aside, I am starting to get nervous.  My husband is not home yet.  He still has to clean all his animals (parrot, tortoise, rabbit, turtles, two fish tanks) and finish packing.  It is 4:36.  Our ride arrives at 5:30...

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

that makes perfect sense…. I guess I’m mostly nervous that B’s bags are clearly on our plane and mine pinged a while ago in a terminal a half mile away….

Air tags can make you really nervous. Like randomly alerting you your bag has been left behind etc. it could be just in an area that isn’t pinging an iPhone or perhaps the baggage handler has an android! Ours randomly didn’t work. Hopefully hers makes it! Does the airline have a bag tracker number or a way to track it with them? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eli_6 said:

As an aside, I am starting to get nervous.  My husband is not home yet.  He still has to clean all his animals (parrot, tortoise, rabbit, turtles, two fish tanks) and finish packing.  It is 4:36.  Our ride arrives at 5:30...

Oh heck no!!! I would be a wreck!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

Air tags can make you really nervous. Like randomly alerting you your bag has been left behind etc. it could be just in an area that isn’t pinging an iPhone or perhaps the baggage handler has an android! Ours randomly didn’t work. Hopefully hers makes it! Does the airline have a bag tracker number or a way to track it with them? 

looks like AA has a bag tracker on the app

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Well, if you wanna look at the bright side, looks like the Stars aren’t gonna bother to distract me from much prep tonight….

yeah... sorry about that... but the Stars really just did it to themselves. At least now, you won't have to worry about getting hockey games over in Europe 😉 Go Knights Go!

20 minutes ago, CarnivalShips480 said:

I know this cruise hasn't started yet, but I can't help but wonder @TxTeach79 what cruises are on the calendar

good question!

at the moment:

Pride- Barcelona May 23

Dream- Galveston July 23

NCL Escape- PC Nov 23

Celebration- Miami Dec 23

Vista- PC Mar 24

Venezia- NYC May 24

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1