TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

Plane is five minutes away from landing! Then the mystery gate shall be revealed…..

meanwhile, as delirium sets in, this Starbucks/Harrods juxtaposition feels like some weird modern corporate Battle of Yorktown

IMG_0015.thumb.jpeg.9a55835caf6f49da5ceebcd96cb951c3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Late to the party, all caught up. Now nervous about our AA/BA flights next week to Athens. 😳

woohoo! Now the party can start if @MeganGC1983 is here!

I bet you’re fine. This was such a weird screwy app thing, it made no sense. Can’t imagine it being a common thing. Also, Greek Isles cruise, hell yeah!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

There is a woman in a full Southwest Airlines flight attendant uniform at our gate. In London. 

When airline employees fly interline wearing their uniform allows them certain benefits especially with security screening. 

• Like 10

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the absolute least leg room I have every had in any moving vehicle in my life and it’s not close - BA A320. This is not comfortable. Like, my knees and mashing hard into that seat. 

IMG_0025.thumb.jpeg.fb3be225deded675f3e1ce2c2a4d16d3.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the absolute least leg room I have every had in any moving vehicle in my life and it’s not close - BA A320. This is not comfortable. Like, my knees and mashing hard into that seat. 

IMG_0025.thumb.jpeg.fb3be225deded675f3e1ce2c2a4d16d3.jpeg

Yikes!!  Hope it isn't a long flight🤞

• Like 1

Pilot just told us BA’s IT department spit the bit today and it set this and many other flights behind 30-45 minutes. We’ll be on the ground a little longer. 

also there’s so air traffic control restrictions over the Pyrenees due to weather; if we don’t get loaded and off in the next 15 minutes, apparently we miss some slot and we’ll be stuck longer? Checks out tbh 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Pilot just told us BA’s IT department spit the bit today and it set this and many other flights behind 30-45 minutes. We’ll be on the ground a little longer. 

also there’s so air traffic control restrictions over the Pyrenees due to weather; if we don’t get loaded and off in the next 15 minutes, apparently we miss some slot and we’ll be stuck longer? Checks out tbh 

That's so frustrating - especially when you're crunched into your seat. Hopefully you're on your way sooner than later. 

• Like 3