TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

2 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

In the words of Katy Perry, “I’M WIDE AWAKE!” I told P I wish I could fall asleep, so I could transport to breakfast (always thinking of my next meal), but my body isn’t cooperating. Could be that 2 PM this afternoon wake up. 😅

breakfast is gonna be good though 

• Like 5

Just now, IntrepidFromDC said:

Welcome back and I hope you two have an amazing cruise! 

I was just selling B on how amazing your review is…. I know her interests, so I just focused on “food pics” and “dogs”

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, icft said:

I'm old and confused. What is the big deal. I understood they teach it in sex ed. these days...

😇

It is just the same as my preschoolers and “potty” words. They think they are so funny. Middle schoolers might be less mature! Lol

Edited by Thenagers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

We aren’t traveling internationally but going to Maui in august. Think they’re needed?

At that price, may as well! Heck, I’ll take them anytime I ever have to check a bag from here on out, whether I’m going to Tokyo or Houston….

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

At that price, may as well! Heck, I’ll take them anytime I ever have to check a bag from here on out, whether I’m going to Tokyo or Houston….

They can be used for other things as well. Such as finding the ship if you go exploring on your own or finding your vehicle if in a large parking lot/garage. 

Mine currently reside in my suitcase but if we go to a Chiefs game this year I will be taking one with. 

ETA - I have Tiles since my phone is a Samsung. 

Edited by maluhia87
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

They can be used for other things as well. Such as finding the ship if you go exploring on your own or finding your vehicle if in a large parking lot/garage. 

Mine currently reside in my suitcase but if we go to a Chiefs game this year I will be taking one with. 

smart! Good points all

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

Go Stars!!!

Good thing I have a strong heart.   Without Benn and Dodanov, and they pull off wins in both games 4 and 5?   I not a betting man, but I would have bet they couldn’t pull off those 2 wins.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Good thing I have a strong heart.   Without Benn and Dodanov, and they pull off wins in both games 4 and 5?   I not a betting man, but I would have bet they couldn’t pull off those 2 wins.   

I said it’s a good thing I didn’t bet the last two games. Def would have lost $.  Very happy to be wrong!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maluhia87 said:

I use them to track my teen daughter! Teens know ways to hide their locations. I have one in her car . I am so glad my parents didn’t have this technology:( I also have one on my digs tag. He got lost once but hid from people because he is shy. 

Edited by Thenagers
  • Like 2

Just now, firefly333 said:

Lol tortilla chips for breakfast ..at the hotel? Sandwich wrapped in newspaper, nice. Rise and shine time there?

they were basically tortilla pieces, not fried. Had hummus and salsa to go with. Yep! 8:45am. Just got food and time to relax and get packed up for a couple hours before heading to port!

• Like 9