TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

5 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Couple of side updates - this cruise has been exceptionally smooth. Very little movement whatsoever. Also, we haven’t heard a PEEP in the hall here aft on 7. Nothing. No doors slamming, no yelling, no loud conversations in the hall. 

I've got an Aft Extended Balcony on Floor 7 coming up on the Carnival Vista too. 

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Aw crap

IMG_1935.thumb.jpeg.14c7def1a0ec59189e3c228a6926f0e6.jpeg

Isn’t the AirTag currently in your possession since you retrieved your luggage? Shouldn’t it update since it’s within range of your phone?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

Isn’t the AirTag currently in your possession since you retrieved your luggage? Shouldn’t it update since it’s within range of your phone?

it is. It does this whenever I leave my room and makes me laugh

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Y’all, this was insane. It was 80 and sunny at Sailaway - you saw the pics I just took - and as soon as we pulled out of the cove, instantly shrouded in heavy fog and plummeting temps 

IMG_1947.thumb.jpeg.5a9a7ccc26356d84b6430803d447241e.jpeg

IMG_1948.thumb.jpeg.1e5927061ff02dec5f1bf9409d037dbd.jpeg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Paul & B! I just want to say that this LIVE review has been EPIC, and we're not even at halftime yet! Thanks for taking the time and sharing your adventures. 😀

thanks, Jeff! Means a lot coming from you! I had just finished telling @HelloItsMeB how you guys do your reviews and that I’m gonna start sending her out on Patti style photo quests…. 😂😂😂😂 although in my case, her day care is the cabin with an iPad or a lounger on serenity with a book 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Checking in on Beauties…. Home of the silent disco later. When we did it on Horizon it was poolside on Lido and roomy and a blast. On MG we didn’t even try because it was crammed into Limelight with a line for days. This is a smaller venue, but for this ship and this crowd I bet it works. TBD. 

IMG_1963.thumb.jpeg.598e544c784a05a60c20f39d7aaecffa.jpeg

• Like 5

B is a big sparkling water girl, and we’ve been on a quest since leaving the RFP… they didn’t have it, Lobby bar didn’t have it, Heroes didn’t have it, it’s on the menu and the coffee shop but they didn’t have it….. but then, boom! I know they have it at dinner, so we hit Raphael’s and struck paydirt

IMG_1964.thumb.jpeg.cc5a08edc832b5c59ab86d844e6bff78.jpeg

IMG_1965.thumb.jpeg.13c786a5c509b5cd49b1ce53d4414165.jpeg 

• Like 10

ALERT: Brittany is casually singing “Wild World” on the bed…. It’s over. The Pride soundtrack has won. Cat Stevens and Richard Marx control all of us now. It’s a matter of time before I’m seeing red…. SIMPLY Red….

• Haha 14