Is there a formal night on 4-night cruises (Liberty of the Seas)

Will be on a 4-night cruise aboard Liberty of the Seas next week from Cape Liberty (Bayonne) to Halifax, NS.  Anyone know if there are formal nights on these shorter 4-night cruises?  Trying to decide what to pack.  Appreciate your feedback.

All of the short cruises I have been on they had a "Dress your best" night.  Typically I'll wear a suite and tie.  I keep planning on buying a tux for formal nights but just haven't got around to it.

3 hours ago, chenj78 said:

Will be on a 4-night cruise aboard Liberty of the Seas next week from Cape Liberty (Bayonne) to Halifax, NS.

Hi chenj78,

Us too!!!   So this will be us next week!!!  😁

image.thumb.png.654ec05062fb50aa8a38e4ecf8a7fc9d.png

I brought a sport jacket on Liberty last week but missed the dress night on the first sea day due to relying on just the basic program displayed on the app.

If you don’t get a paper copy of the full schedule or put it on your phone via the QR code you won’t get a lot of detail such as suggested dress, drink of the day, etc.

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

it is called dress your best.  I wear a sundress with dressy flip flops, husband wears slacks and a silk tommy bahama button down shirt.

They called it “Formal night” in the cruise compass on Liberty.

12 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

They called it “Formal night” in the cruise compass on Liberty.

strange, they must of changed it for New York.  Been on her 4 times since Christmas and it was called "Dress your Best".

Arya - yes it is the second night, I didn’t see that photo in the app last week, found out after the fact once I loaded the full Compass off the QR code.

Maybe others also were not aware as participation seemed very light.

1 hour ago, Arya23 said:

I’ll be on the May 23-27 sailing and the app is showing formal night on Day 2

Arya, how do I get to that page on my app?  I don't see it in mine for next week (Daily Planner???)...  We're on same cruise next week with y'all.  😉 

21 minutes ago, buffet24 said:

Arya, how do I get to that page on my app?  I don't see it in mine for next week (Daily Planner???)...  We're on same cruise next week with y'all.  😉 

Open the app, tap on the banner that says Welcome Aboard. Select the day on the bottom. There is apparently a ‘tropical night’ as well. 🏝️ Hope that helps 😊 Hope we have good weather in Halifax 😬

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arya23 said:

Open the app, tap on the banner that says Welcome Aboard. Select the day on the bottom. There is apparently a ‘tropical night’ as well. 🏝️ Hope that helps 😊 Hope we have good weather in Halifax 😬

Thank you Arya!!!  I completely ignored that banner!!!  😂   Showing a cool 57F in Halifax...   Bit of a jacket weather. 🥶 But Let's enjoy our cruise!!!  😄