Transportation from Lisbon airport to hotel

Does anyone has a recommendation for a company to take us from Lisbon airport to our hotel? We'll be boarding the Voyager in June.

Will like to find private transportation to take us to hotel. We are arriving three days prior to cruise. Thank you

We did a hotel (Barrio Alto) to airport in mid April. Hotel arranged car for us but if your hotel can not do that, you may also want to look into Blacklane…..have used them fairly frequently and excellent service and vehicles. 

Edited by Gpilon

We have used Jorge Bras's outstanding Premier Tours of Portugal for airport/cruise port transfers while embarking and disembarking in Lisbon numerous times since 2010.  Last time I used Jorge was last April and he picked me up at the airport and delivered me to Hilton's wonderful Boutique hotel, The Emerald House.  Then a few days later he picked me up at The Emerald House (ten minutes early) and delivered me well before embarkation time.  https://premiere.tours/    Hope this helps.

Edited by WesW

18 minutes ago, Techno123 said:

We just caught the tube 😂😂

We also used the tube. We found it easy and if yor hotel is in the centre of Lisbon, you might be able to walk or take a bus. English is widely spoken in Lisbon. 

• Like 2

We are planning on taking a taxi. Lisbon runs a pay before you travel system at the airport. We are there during the popes visit and prices including the car service from our hotel are eye wateringly ( is that a word?) expensive. 
We are staying in the baxia area and would be interested in knowing if you settle on a company.

forevertravel, it took us over five hours from the time the plane landed to making our way outside the terminal in Lisbon this past June (flying Canada to Portugal direct).  We also had delays boarding the plane in Montreal which set us back hours.  Our extended family had pre-paid for pick up at the airport and had contacted the company while in Montreal to let them know what time the plane was expected to land.  They were reassured that the company would check the time the plane actually landed.  However, by the time they, our extended family, made it out of the terminal, the pre-paid transportation had left.  The company have a maximum wait time of three hours after the plane arrives.  Whatever company you book with, check to see their wait time policy.  

My DH and I had planned on taking a taxi and had no issues.  

If you need extra assistance at the airport, this service is offered and worked well for another couple we know who needed the help upon arrival:

https://royalairportconcierge.com/Airport/lis/ 

Edited by mariners
spelling

Thank you all. I may check the concierge service if is not too expensive. I didn't realize it could take so long to get through customs. It sounds like Heathrow where we almost missed our ride since they only wait 60 minutes. We don't need extra service is just getting through customs and having the driver take us to hotel. We are staying at the Sheraton which is in the new section of Lisbon. We have been to Lisbon before but it's been many years.

We also flew into Lisbon last June. I think there were public service strikes on as the queues for passport control were horrific. Fortunately we have 'chipped' passports so can use the self scan machines but for those who didn't 😱😱. Anyway, I don't think that is the norm.

Chipped passport works great leaving the EU, unfortunately ours due to expire in a couple of years don't.  We have TSA pre, going back to when it first came out, Clear, and Global Entry which 10 years ago was a PITA to get.  I fail to understand in this time of all governments knowing way too much about any of us why there is not a universal "he/she is good to go".  Reminds me of the second time I flew after 9/11.  Let a person, I am being polite here, who looked like they should undergo additional screening  to board the flight go thru. NOPE me on a biz class ticket had them rummage through all my stuff.  Simply theater, Thousands Standing Around