Anyone have issue redeeming carnival gc lately

jameslee

I got a couple of carnival gift cards tried redeeming it at kiosk on the panarama for days but it keeps saying gift card has been used so I go to guest services to redeem anyone else have this issue ?

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

I've read on here a few times that the kiosks sometimes don't like partially used cards, but guest services can redeem them without problems.

Oh I never used the cards I just buy them on aarp and then redeem it immediately 

• Thanks 1

I went to Guest Services on Sunshine May 8-13 to use my GC for my shipboard account instead of the credit card I had registered.  The Guest Service person said my card was showing zero balance but that I should give it and hour for internet issues to rectify itself.  It went through so all was well.

I've never been able to redeem a gift card at the kiosk. I've tried on several cruises. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Always had to go to guest services.

Edited by mz-s

35 minutes ago, nycruise1 said:

Slightly off topic but seems to be many gift card users here.  Is there a dollar limit to the amount of gift cards that may be used on each cruise?  

no limit, the entire cruise fare (and deposit) and extras can be paid with gift cards, and cards can be used to settle any on board spend as well

When making payments on the website, you can only apply a few at a time (I think it was 5, don't remember for sure), so you might need to do a few transactions.