Food bad on Quest?

LNugent

Mr L, 

The fact of the matter is that Carlos has less mileage on his clock than you have which means more miles to spare on his upgrade journey than your clock might show.

So it makes sense to give him all the available upgrade-related attention and then spare whatever’s left for the old fruit. OK? 

Happy and healthy sailing!

5 minutes ago, markham said:

Mr L, 

The fact of the matter is that Carlos has less mileage on his clock than you have which means more miles to spare on his upgrade journey than your clock might show.

So it makes sense to give him all the available upgrade-related attention and then spare whatever’s left for the old fruit. OK? 

Yes,

Thanks old fruit.😁

I’m hoping that someone on Venture, casting off tomorrow, will give us some info on the food and other aspects. I think this is the first real trip of this Arctic season and it would be great to hear whether expectations are met and what Ms CEO has in store. 

Yes that would be helpful if Markham can spare us some time to tell us how things work on the Venture.

I will be on the Pursuit at the end of August.

I understand that there is no show or singers and that the entertainment will be different.

John Barron may still be aboard? 

Also no TK and E&O is only a couple of nights in the Colonnade.

Spill the beans Markham.

Much appreciated.

Just now, markham said:

Patience is a virtue Old Fruit.

For now and for our purposes this ship is magnifient and smart.

I look forward to hearing about your Venture experience in all its ramifications.  I know you have been disappointed with SB of late.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markham said:

Patience is a virtue Old Fruit.

For now and for our purposes this ship is magnifient and smart.

So are you Markham.

Now get to work and busy yourself to satisfy my needs.

Still on Quest. Was with Calvin and his team last night in MDR. He will be going to Venture. (We almost booked a new Scotland itinerary on Expeditions, but for us, decided it was a bit too much nature based vs what we would want - in fact most Spring No Europe itineraries are now expedition). But back to food, 
Another excellent service and food offering last night. The venison was impressive. We have also noticed the last few days an uptick in the wines. New offerings from the ports we are visiting have been brought on board. While they are by no means fine wines, they are certainly better than at the start of this sailing. TK Grill the other evening was outstanding as was the wine we selected from the wine selections menu. 
Currently sailing into Vodice and the weather has certainly turned on us - we were lucky until now. Umbrellas will be part of the attire shortly! 

• Like 2

Hello all.  We are also currently on the Quest and we are having a fabulous time.  We are a bit over halfway through our 21 nights and we have found the staff, food and entertainment to be wonderful.  In fact, I would say the entertainment (the Seabourn Singers and Dancers) to be the best group we have ever encountered….Such talent!!  David and Tabitha (Entertainment Director and Entertainment Manager….no longer CD and ACD) are beyond lovely and fun.  The weak link (for me) are the excursions.  One really horrendous one was a boat excursion from Vis to H’var.  Very disappointing, unsafe and uncomfortable.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JodiandFrank said:

Hello all.  We are also currently on the Quest and we are having a fabulous time.  We are a bit over halfway through our 21 nights and we have found the staff, food and entertainment to be wonderful.  In fact, I would say the entertainment (the Seabourn Singers and Dancers) to be the best group we have ever encountered….Such talent!!  David and Tabitha (Entertainment Director and Entertainment Manager….no longer CD and ACD) are beyond lovely and fun.  The weak link (for me) are the excursions.  One really horrendous one was a boat excursion from Vis to H’var.  Very disappointing, unsafe and uncomfortable.

Good to hear! We board next week. Enjoy the rest of your cruise 

5 hours ago, JodiandFrank said:

We were on that Hvar nightmare with you both!
Glad the rest of your trip is going well. We really enjoyed our time on Quest, including the food! 

Edited by Vineyard View
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...