Bistro Sur LaMer reservation question

Boiler Cruiser

I have an acquaintance who tried to book the Bistro Sur LaMer for an upcoming cruise.  The cruise on the Enchanted Princess leaves in another couple of weeks.  She tried to make the reservation on the Princess App, but so far the restaurant has not appeared on her Dine My Way page of the app.

My friend contacted Princess customer service and let them know about her problem.  They told her to wait a few days and try again.  She did this a 2 or 3 times, but it still does not come up on her Princess App.

Is anyone else having the same problem?  What did you do about it? 

6 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

I have an acquaintance who tried to book the Bistro Sur LaMer for an upcoming cruise.  The cruise on the Enchanted Princess leaves in another couple of weeks.  She tried to make the reservation on the Princess App, but so far the restaurant has not appeared on her Dine My Way page of the app.

My friend contacted Princess customer service and let them know about her problem.  They told her to wait a few days and try again.  She did this a 2 or 3 times, but it still does not come up on her Princess App.

That was on Deck 7, until the dry dock in April.  Now, that space Is Sabatini’s SD.

No longer a Bistro Sur La Mer.  

Deck plans:

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=EX&version=1

Pick another SD.

Edited by PacnGoNow

I have also heard that the restaurant is going away and becoming something else.

Not surprised that corporate office answering phones would not know the answer and chalked it up to technology issues.

Edited by Coral

13 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

Just to add:  Dry dock they added a couple of new venues. Deck 5

The Catch by Rudi   (Seafood)

O’Malley’s Irish Pub

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=EX&version=1

Edited by PacnGoNow
Sp

As per this Princess press release, the April 15 dry dock for Enchanted Princess meant that:

"The Catch by Rudi replaces Bistro Sur la Mer and is expected to make a tremendous splash given the menu that will appeal to both seafood aficionados and guests who simply prefer some great “surf and turf. "

This is the menu for Catch by Rudi, for info: catchbyrudi-menu.thumb.jpeg.c32e41b52804075560ee773bd5f8e968.jpeg

Edited by dides
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

Bistro suror a Mer has been discontinued

1 hour ago, Coral said:

I have also heard that the restaurant is going away and becoming something else.

Not surprised that corporate office answering phones would not know the answer and chalked it up to technology issues.

They could have looked at the deck plan. SMH

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

But it would not surprise me in the least to learn that the App IT Team has not updated DMW with the new SD restaurants.

Catch by Rudi was certainly popping up on the app for the few first cruises post-dry dock as a number of people posted screencaps on here

Edited by dides
  • Like 1