When do fall 2025 cruises for hawaii go on sale

latebuyer

As a guide, here is the schedule of releases for last year that was published on Nov 2: link

The actual release date for Europe was delayed and came out on Dec 12-ish.

I believe that Hawaii was released asking with the Alaska, Australia, New Zealand group. 

image.jpeg.52e7f18cb0fa52eed50a0a0ddb72a7a2.jpeg

Here is the thread from last November which monitored (with comments) the releases as they happened.  If you read through them you will get more detail about which sailings were released on what dates (and in some cases the approximate hour of the night):

I have been unable to find any itineraries for 2025 except for the Edge.  None show up on the cruise spreadsheet search engine site I normally use (except Edge) or my TA site.  I was looking for Southern Med for May or June 2025...

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...

1 minute ago, WestLakeGirl said:

They haven’t been released yet. You are too early. Check back again in November

I figured I was getting ahead of myself.  DH says I'm not happy if I don't have a dozen cruises on the books.  Of course that's hyperbole!  But in truth, I already have 2024 figured out...would love to get a jump on 2025.

1 hour ago, latebuyer said:

It almost looks like i just have to check back. Can you point me to the deployment thread?

Yes, start checking this board in early November to find out more about the next release schedule. Someone will post a new deployment thread on the subject--so the thread you want to be pointed to does not exist yet.  If you were talking about last year's thread, here is the link.

• Like 1