When do Fall 25 Hawaii cruises go on sale?

17 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

I'm interested in if there is a fall brilliance of the seas hawaii sailing as it appears to be the only cruise that goes to Kwaii. As i would like a solo room i need to snap it up early.

Some time early next year.

51 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

I'm interested in if there is a fall brilliance of the seas hawaii sailing as it appears to be the only cruise that goes to Kwaii. As i would like a solo room i need to snap it up early.

Tried to correct my post, but it was too late. The 2024 Hawaii cruises opened up in November 2022, so the 2025 ones should open up around the same time this year. However, there are no solo cabins on Brilliance so there probably isn’t a pressing need to pull the trigger as soon as they are released.

Unfortunately Royal no longer seems to stop in Kauai on the Hawaii to Vancouver route and only makes 1 stop in the Big Island. 
We’ve done 2 Hawaii cruises on Royal and we really really want to do another……I hope I see that itinerary again and I’ll grab it…

Edited by lovesthebeach2

It looks like the Brilliance of the Seas 2023 cruise stopped there? Too bad, i thought there was a solo cabin on it. I think its too expensive then. I'll watch out for the Ovation of the Seas then. Some of the cruises spend one day cruising Napali coast, but one cruise you got an extra port day so i'll watch for that. Price is definitely good. I like the celebrity itineraries but they are pretty pricey.

I love RCCL, but consider the princess cruise that you fly into. The ship is the hotel.  you only sleep there.  I just spent 7 nights in Kona, the hotels are crazy expensive.  Princess is the best way to see the islands and decide which one you want to stay at longer for a land vacay. 

Do you mean the 7 day norwegian cruise? I am at some advantage for these repositionings as i am from vancouver but i would consider those if i got a good price.

Thanks to Orville99 for tip that they open in Nov anyways. That's same as Celebrity so i can check out both.

According to this site there are 3 single rooms with twin beds on brilliance of the seas. Is that wrong?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/11/03/guide-royal-caribbeans-single-and-studio-staterooms

I couldn't believe it i couldn't even find a page on the royal caribbean site stating which ships have solo rooms. Maybe i missed it though

26 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

I couldn't believe it i couldn't even find a page on the royal caribbean site stating which ships have solo rooms.

RCI is not in the business to make you find info easier. Due to their scarcity, even if available, the solo rooms are sometimes more expensive than a regular inside.

1 hour ago, latebuyer said:

According to this site there are 3 single rooms with twin beds on brilliance of the seas. Is that wrong?

The only place those could be is in what used to be the sitting area forward of the  elevator banks on 8,9, and 10. When they re-configured the Radiance class ships to move the concierge lounge up to the Crown, they converted the old lounge into a two bedroom, no balcony suite and closed in the area adjacent to it to make a tiny interior cabin. Not sure where the other two would be, however, but I think they did the same cramming a cabin in on that space on decks 8 and 9.

Thanks Orville,

I wondered about brilliance as i had booked a solo cabin on serenade before. It looks to me that its on deck 4 between centrum and mistrel dining room. (Not exactly an ideal location). Still as Biker says they may jack up the price on these so who knows. It would be nice to go to Kwaii!

2 hours ago, latebuyer said:

Sorry if i got grouchy there, i am finding hawaii pretty expensive and trying to find a cheaper option.

I understand the grouchy.  In 2018 mom surprised me stating she wanted to go to Hawaii for her next vacation.  Mom is and was healthy, just not real mobile, so I placed a call to my sister and begged her to go with to help with luggage and stuff.  After trying to arrange and price places to stay and flights from her, ours and different Island locations (prices were quite expensive) I started researching cruises.  I started with NCL, but found a much better price and really nice 12 night cruise on Radiance for May 2019 balcony for a great price.  Honolulu to Vancouver.   I wish you luck in your search and hope all works out for you!

2 hours ago, latebuyer said:

There are singlerooms outside the MDR on deck 4. When we departed they have everyone wrap around the MDR, and we walk off past the single rooms, I got a good view of a couple of them when we got off Jewel. The ones we saw were inside rooms, but it’s possible they had others, we didn’t see them,  I just wanted you to know they do have them on Radiance class ships

• Like 1

Thanks i'm thinking of jumping ship and going to caribbean. However, i did look at pricing of a solo room on serenade of the seas and it was quite a bit cheaper so maybe there is hope for brilliance. It would be strange as i'm going on brilliance for alaska cruise!

5 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Unfortunately Royal no longer seems to stop in Kauai on the Hawaii to Vancouver route and only makes 1 stop in the Big Island. 
We’ve done 2 Hawaii cruises on Royal and we really really want to do another……I hope I see that itinerary again and I’ll grab it…

9-24-23 on the Brilliance they are still listing Kauai.  We had 2024 booked on the Brilliance, but it was cancelled.  I really hope they bring the itinerary back.

• 3 weeks later...