Princess EZ Air

Crash2

Hello everyone, I thought at one time I saw where a member had posted a direct phone number for Princess EZ Air versus going thru the regular customer service. Does anyone have that number? Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

I am frequently on the Princess board & have never heard of an EZair phone number…always had to go through a first line customer service rep. Even then most times the CSR communicates with EZair and the customer does not directly talk to EZair.

16 hours ago, Crash2 said:

Hello everyone, I thought at one time I saw where a member had posted a direct phone number for Princess EZ Air versus going thru the regular customer service. Does anyone have that number? Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

This is the EZ Air number given to me by regular customer service.  800-545-0008.  Keep in mind they are now outsourced and you might not feel as if they are really helping.  I had to ask for a manager.  They ended up connecting me to regular customer service manager in the US (EZ Air is now in a foreign country) who didn't know much about EZ Air.  It is not the same as before pandemic.

• Thanks 1