can you buy wifi on a daily basis instead of a package for the whole cruise?

nicknata

Hi, my husband and I will be sailing on Apex soon. We have sailed with Celebrity a few times and had always have the all included package. This time however we made a last minute impulse decision to go on this cruise so we  got the cruise only package to save a few bucks. I have seen people talked about standard vs premium wifi package but have not seen discussion about wifi on a daily basis, so I wonder if this plan exisit or not? that you can purchase wifi access only for a day or twi during the cruise?

We have wondered that ourselves. Have cruise only also. I know other lines allow this. We like a day now and then to use WiFi. HAL was $30 for 24 hrs. I would hope this is the case with Celebrity? 

On my last cruise the App showed pricing for both a continuous hour and a continuous day.

Not sure if these prices are already discounted for my Status or not but --

1 Hour   -                      $24.95

Premium One Day   -  $49.98IMG_4600.thumb.png.252eca18ae916fdc5e6037b8823a617b.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

I just looked and the internet is showing premium as $34.99 per day for entire cruise package without any sale or Captains Club discount.  My app is currently showing a 40% off so $21.99 per day .  

At that price a 7 night package would cost about $3 more than purchasing the premium for 3 days.