LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

7 hours ago, Roel94 said:

I have never flown to europe for less than two weeks. Friends have. Personally I lose a day adjusting to time difference. I love extra time in each city.yes, it depends on what you afford..time if work,hotels etc. I am join VV in BCN in July. I am flying to Madrid.Booked museums  and palace. Plus two dinners. My friend flying in the day before And will be a jet lagged party girl on ship. We both booked tours ..I toss in a private plus a VV one. 

Yes, I’m not sure how people fly in the day of the cruise and fly out right after. Or why they would want to. I’ve had times where I thought I was adjusted, then boom, exhausted again. The over indulging and massive amounts of walking are a lot of it. 

• Like 8

The shoe shopping trip reminded me so much of National Lampoon European Vacation. Now at Gypsy Jungle having cocktails before we head to the airport. Again CC isn’t letting me upload photos but I’ll post more as soon as I can. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, I’m not sure how people fly in the day of the cruise and fly out right after. Or why they would want to. I’ve had times where I thought I was adjusted, then boom, exhausted again. The over indulging and massive amounts of walking are a lot of it. 

We flew out the day our cruise ended because we all agreed that we wanted the extra relaxing day at home instead of in Rome. We flew in 3 days before we left, which allowed us to acclimate to the time difference and sightsee before we sailed. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The whole meal with the meat sampler, wine, everything was less than 50 euros and we are taking to go… I’ll have a gyro on the way. 

Name of the restaurant?  Looks like it was in The Plaka? TIA!

• Like 3

@MeganGC1983....safe travels home to the kiddos!

This has been a memorable trip for sure, so glad you got the opportunity to take the cruise!  You are a hard worker in deed even when on vacation!

The photos of Greece are stunning and traveling outside the US looks amazing, except for the long long journey to get across the pond!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1